OT - cold and rainy and snowy day and I've been surfing

Old October 23rd 03, 05:51 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default OT - cold and rainy and snowy day and I've been surfing

http://tinyurl.com/s249

Old October 27th 03, 11:48 AM
Caryn

http://tinyurl.com/s249

A couple local talk radio guys saw this story and had callers phone in with
suggestions for the new name....

....each another slang term for self-gratification.

Must admit I did learn a few new ones!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old October 27th 03, 01:27 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/27/03 6:48 AM, in article
, "Caryn"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/s249

A couple local talk radio guys saw this story and had callers phone in with
suggestions for the new name....

...each another slang term for self-gratification.

Must admit I did learn a few new ones!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs

Too funny! My mind boggles! how many could there be!
Cheryl

Old October 27th 03, 01:32 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: wd (Caryn)
Date: 10/27/20

http://tinyurl.com/s249

A couple local talk radio guys saw this story and had callers phone in with
suggestions for the new name....

I went and looked at the article -- quite entertaining. What's even
funnier, click on the link to this Reuters story ...
"Oddly Enough - Reuters

What's in a Name? Everything When the Name is Butt
Fri Oct 24, 9:54 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LONDON (Reuters) - A British couple have been forced to move house because of
the shame caused by the name of their street -- Butt Hole Road. ........."
Now THAT one is really baddddddd -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^
..

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old October 27th 03, 11:03 PM
KDLark

ONDON (Reuters) - A British couple have been forced to move house because of
the shame caused by the name of their street -- Butt Hole Road. ........."

Our new street name isn't quite that bad, but it is interesting. "Hemlock Loop
Lane." More like the name of a street to die on than to live on!

Katrina L.
Old October 27th 03, 11:51 PM
Ruth409028

Our new street name isn't quite that bad, but it is interesting. "Hemlock
Loop
Lane." More like the name of a street to die on than to live on!

Katrina L.

That's on a par with West Point, VA's motto: A great place to live, work and
play.

I wonder every time I see it - but not a great place to die? Frances
Take Jacques out before replying.