AD : Cowboos!!!

Old September 14th 03, 02:15 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Default AD : Cowboos!!!

in article , Melinda at
wrote on 14/9/03 8:05 AM:

Please take a look. I think they're cute.

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=707346344

I even have a Boo kitty but I haven't listed him yet.. he reminds
me of what Cousin It would look like if he was trying to pass as a cat
in a ghost outfit

Thank you for looking!
Melinda W

*chortle* Very witty, Melinda. All your work is lovely as usual.

--
Marisa (AU)
ESBC

Old September 14th 03, 06:37 AM
Melinda

Thank you Marisa!

Melinda W.

Marisa Cappetta wrote in message ...
in article , Melinda at

Old September 14th 03, 07:17 AM
Cheryl

Please take a look. I think they're cute.

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=707346344

OH !!!!~~ oh~~~

wow - they are so cute...

I have a friend that I'm trying to convince to buy one of your baby beads for
her expecting DIL....

Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 14th 03, 08:03 AM
Jewitch

On 13 Sep 2003 17:05:29 -0700, (Melinda) wrote:

Please take a look. I think they're cute.

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=707346344

They are sooooo cute!!!

jewitch
Old September 14th 03, 11:50 AM
MargieK

On 13 Sep 2003 17:05:29 -0700, (Melinda) wrote:

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=707346344

Peek-a-BOO! :=)
Ghosts with hats, have to love them!

Changing the subject a little; I'm giving my nephew a whistling bead
for his birthday next weekend. I'm so excited!

--
Margie
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek

Old September 14th 03, 07:10 PM
Carol in SLC

Please take a look. I think they're cute.

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=707346344

They *are*!!!

Carol in SLC
New JustBeads auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
Old September 15th 03, 04:54 AM
Melinda

Thank you for the compliments!

My ISP has been driving me nuts this weekend. I keep getting knocked
off and then a busy signal forever!!

Margie, peek -a- boo to you too. I am glad that I can see your posts
now! I hope your nephew likes his whistle! Give 'you know who' a big
hug for me.

Cheryl, thank you. Please drop me a line if she decides to. I have
some on hand right now. I also have a package with your name on it
that will be taken to the post office tomorrow!

TTYL,
Melinda W

Old September 15th 03, 03:36 PM
MargieK

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:34:21 -0500, MargieK
wrote:

I know he will, Melinda, he's that kind of 9 yo. He wants polymer
clay for his birthday now that he's been bitten by the bug. LOL

Grrr...usually I have a one track mind but not today for some reason.
I half expect my nephew to try to recreate your whistle bead with the
polymer clay. :=)