History matters - Oct.17 (UK)

Old October 17th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

Default History matters - Oct.17 (UK)

Anyone in the UK might be interested in taking part in this event today
which I just heard about on the radio. Interesting idea, anyway! Please
give it a look.

http://www.historymatters.org.uk/output/Page1.asp

Pat

Old October 17th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce

Pat P wrote:
Anyone in the UK might be interested in taking part in this event today
which I just heard about on the radio. Interesting idea, anyway! Please
give it a look.

http://www.historymatters.org.uk/output/Page1.asp

Pat

Thanks for that Pat, have put in my two-pennyworth. Also applied to
Mass Observation - I've heard their material used in several programmes
and was most impressed.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney