Craft Artists for store booths wanted

Old October 1st 05, 09:45 PM

Default Craft Artists for store booths wanted

I have been running my bead and craft store for a little while now, and
I still have my "regular" job too, and I can't concentrate on having
the store as full and festive as I would like for the holidays. So, I
am opening some of the store space to some artists that would like to
have their work on display at least through XMAS.
I have space for at least 4 4'x8' tables(mine)....with a back wall
(white pegboard space available behind it). I might have more space
depending on the inquiries and needs of individuals. All display
materials would have to be provided to me.
Preferably I am looking for bead/jewelry artists of nearly any kind, of
good quality. I am also open to other crafts---needlework, crochet,
etc. Nothing in the primitive or heavily country category.
The store is located in Ft Collins, CO. At the edge of the CSU campus
and historic Old Town speciality shops, on nearly the busiest street in
town. This is mostly college students, young women, and some lucky
retirement folks in this mountain area.
I already advertise locally, & on the internet, as well as in a
national bead magazine. Additional advertising will be done over the
holidays and specifically for these booths. Space is $250/mo, I'd like
to have contracts start for Oct 15th.

Please email for more details.

Cindy
The Sapphire Butterfly