Thanks!

Old July 12th 03, 12:19 PM
C. Mathews

Default Thanks!

Carla here again! Thanks to you all, who wrote and commiserated with me. I
had to laugh at some, and it really helped. Some of the smallest things help
so much; the idea of winding more than one bobbin at a time. Why didn't I
think of that???
I will be tackling that quilt today, with a fresh new outlook.
Thanks again for your support.
C.

Old July 12th 03, 01:19 PM
Polly Esther

We are hoping you will stay out of the kitchen today. Maybe for lunch, just
a mayonnaise sandwich - spread with a spoon, of course. Polly

Old July 12th 03, 02:54 PM
Jennifer Hepworth

Carla - do you know the old saying about 'not seeing the wood (or the
forest) for the trees'? Sometimes, it helps to slow down and take a
look at the trees and soon you realize that you are in the forest.
Jennifer in Ottawa
------
Group: rec.crafts.textiles.quilting Date: Sat, Jul 12, 2003, 7:19am
From: (C.=A0Mathews)
Carla here again! Thanks to you all, who wrote and commiserated with me.
I had to laugh at some, and it really helped. Some of the smallest
things help so much; the idea of winding more than one bobbin at a time.
Why didn't I think of that???
=A0=A0I will be tackling that quilt today, with a fresh new outlook.
-----=3D=3D Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =3D-----

Old July 13th 03, 04:44 PM
Sarah Curry

And don't forget to BREATHE!

Grins,

Sairey (who also finds that DRINKING something (everyone knows MY choice
of libation) during the process helps -- if for NO reason other than one
has to get up periodically to go to the bathroom .... and STRETCH, and
wave arms, and wiggle neck from side to side, etc. ... :-) )