Sporgery

Old May 15th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Sporgery

Sporgery is the disruptive act of posting a flood of articles to a Usenet
newsgroup, with the article headers falsified so that they appear to have
been posted by others. The word is a portmanteau of spam and forgery, coined
by Tilman Hausherr.

Sporgery resembles crapflooding, which is also intended to disrupt a forum.
However, sporgery is not merely disruptive but also deceptive or
libellous -- it involves falsifying objectionable posts so they appear to
come from newsgroup regulars. The purpose is not merely to jam the forum,
but also to blacken the reputations of its regular users by falsely signing
their names to offensive posts

DA

Old May 16th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

So in other words internet terrorists

Alison
"Katherine" wrote in message
Interesting!

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 16th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"yoda62" wrote in message
So in other words internet terrorists

Alison

No, I would say more like bored 10-12 year olds in this case.
DA

Old May 16th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Sounds like it to me.

Higs,
Katherine

yoda62 wrote:
So in other words internet terrorists

Alison
"Katherine" wrote in message
Interesting!

Higs,
Katherine

Old May 16th 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi,

I do hope they get tired of playing their games before long.

Higs,

Nora

Old May 16th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

In article ,
DA wrote:
"yoda62" wrote
So in other words internet terrorists

No, I would say more like bored 10-12 year olds in this case.

It's best not to respond to them in _any_ way. Their game is
that any response, no matter what it is, counts as a "point".

=Tamar
Old May 16th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you for this exlanation , DA , i hope nobody here believes any
of us could post this Sociopathic posts...
What i don`t get is what this person [s] , gain from this ?
People here know each other enough to know , we would never do
it....So the danger is only in it being shown on international forums
,,,, As we see Cahnging posts doesn`t help , because they steal it as
well ,,,,
it is sad , but the world is Full with cowards like this who do their
harm from a hidden place . Poor childish , infantile behaviour.
mirjam

Old May 16th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Da , i am not sure about the age , but whoever it is sure shows
infantile behaviour,.,,, Mature , Well ballanced people would never do
it . I pity that person[s] , they are going to have a very poor sad
life .
mirjam

Old May 16th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Tamar ,,, i know you all adviced not to answer , i failed with the
first one , as i worried and sent healing wishes to the first one
atacke here,,, but i am not so sure this is the right way,
To my feelings terrorists and bullies must be Fought back ,,,,,
Cowardly hidden behind their Computers, we enable this persons to
dvelope their Anti-social behaviours....Stealing my name and adress
for such hidious crimes .... is ugly ...
mirjam

"yoda62" wrote