knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knitting for fun

Old February 26th 10, 06:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default knitting in green , knitting with Multi multi colors knitting for fun

Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i told her i am just now knitting a vest in green , a shrug with multi
multi colors , a hat with varigated green and something reddish ,,,,
and that i have FUN ,,,,,
Oh she said i didn`t realize one could knit more than one item at a
time !!!
mirjam
Old February 26th 10, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

On Feb 26, 12:43*am, mirjam wrote:
Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i told her i am just now knitting a vest in green , a shrug with multi
multi colors , a hat with varigated green and something reddish ,,,,
and that i have FUN ,,,,,
Oh she said i didn`t realize one could knit more than one item at a
time !!!
mirjam

~~~~~~
I must be having a 'dumb' moment...does she think you are knitting
with your hands and feet? I always have 2 or 3 projects going at the
same time. Usually a washcloth, a charity hat and a laprobe. If I
worked on just one at a time until it was finished I would become
bored with it and not work on it at all after awhile, I think.
Old February 26th 10, 01:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_3_]

"mirjam" wrote in message
Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i told her i am just now knitting a vest in green , a shrug with multi
multi colors , a hat with varigated green and something reddish ,,,,
and that i have FUN ,,,,,
Oh she said i didn`t realize one could knit more than one item at a
time !!!
mirjam

LOL, she has never been in my house either. There is one project for taking
with, one for watching TV and that requires undivided attention. Then there
is the "to finish" pile, we won't even talk about it.

DA

Old February 27th 10, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

On 2/26/2010 4:41 AM, LindaLee wrote:
On Feb 26, 12:43 am, wrote:
Yesterday a woman asked me in which colors i like to knit and if i am
not tired of it ?
i told her i am just now knitting a vest in green , a shrug with multi
multi colors , a hat with varigated green and something reddish ,,,,
and that i have FUN ,,,,,
Oh she said i didn`t realize one could knit more than one item at a
time !!!
mirjam

~~~~~~
I must be having a 'dumb' moment...does she think you are knitting
with your hands and feet? I always have 2 or 3 projects going at the
same time. Usually a washcloth, a charity hat and a laprobe. If I
worked on just one at a time until it was finished I would become
bored with it and not work on it at all after awhile, I think.

It sounds like we knit the same projects.

Most of my work is for charity.
Dennis
Old February 28th 10, 04:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Edna

I only ever have one item going at a time and I never have UFO's

In fact yesterday I finished knitting a scarf which my daughter had started
some time ago as I couldn't stand the thought of it not being completed.

She was very happy when she saw it !

And my favourite color is green!

Edna

Old February 28th 10, 05:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

On Feb 28, 5:53*am, "edna" wrote:
I only ever have one item going at a time and I never have UFO's

In fact yesterday I finished knitting a scarf which my daughter had started
some time ago as I couldn't stand the thought of it not being completed.

She was very happy when she saw it !

And my favourite color is green!

Edna

"mirjam" wrote in message

I though some of you might enjoy this woman`s reaction ..
And i also have several works going on , for the same reasons , some
are too bog to carry around , some are easy to do while watching TV,
etc,,
And thank you edna for mentioning you like green as well , i seem to
like it more and more !!!
mirjam
Old February 28th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
LindaLee

"mirjam" wrote in message

I though some of you might enjoy this woman`s reaction ..
And i also have several works going on , for the same reasons , some
are too bog to carry around , some are easy to do while watching TV,
etc,,
And thank you edna for mentioning you like green as well , i seem to
like it more and more !!!
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

~~~~~
Well 'Red' is my favorite color but I've been buying a lot of green
yarn in the sage family lately. Maybe I'm ready for Spring after all
this snow we are still getting. The school kids missed a week of
school and 2 more weeks of delays and the snow is still coming
daily...just less but still enough to shovel every morning.
Old March 5th 10, 06:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Edna , last year i finnished a Red Relief sweater for myself ,,
Red has a charm , over the years i have had at least one red sweater
in my closet.
mirjam
Old March 7th 10, 08:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Edna

Yes Mirjam I like red in the winter, makes me feel warmer however here in
hot Sydney we don't have much use for sweaters, I usually wear a knit or
crochet cardigan.

Edna