CRASH went the 'puter

Old June 3rd 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default CRASH went the 'puter

Wooly here again.

So, I made brief mention elsewhere of a computer crash.

It was bad, oh so bad. I lost one hard drive - on which I *though* I
had only my operating system, since it's a very small drive and M$
products are VERY large these days. Woe is me, my email files were on
that drive although I'm *sure* as can be that I had those files on the
RAID.

At any rate, my email is gone. If we've corresponded in the past and
you'd like to hear from me in the future please PLEASE find me in your
address book and drop me a line with "RCTY" in the subject so I can
train my newly-installed email client in proper handling procedures.

You may have me with an austin.rr.com address, or a gmail.com address,
or even a fysh.org addy.

But it won't be THIS addy from which I'm posting through Googlegroups.