I found these helpful, Dennis.

Old June 1st 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Default I found these helpful, Dennis.

Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old June 1st 07, 12:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Well I sure messed up again!
Old June 1st 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old June 1st 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Spike Driver wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have
seen it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I
might post it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of
crocheter that is just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Now, that is what I call good information Dennis. Thank you - I have
bookmarked them for future reference.

(PS: I don't care if you mess up big or little time - I still think
you're a sweetheart and I know Gail will agree with me.)
With love to you both
(((hugs)))

Old June 1st 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

"Spike Driver" wrote in message
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thanks much, Dennis. One could spend hours and hours checking out her
links.

--
Jan in MN

Old June 2nd 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Bernadette wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
[...]

Gail shakes her head yes, thanks for the kind words.
Dennis
Old June 2nd 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Jan wrote:
"Spike Driver" wrote in message
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url, http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Thanks much, Dennis. One could spend hours and hours checking out her
links.

Exactly Jan, I have spent hours checking it out.
Hugs,
Dennis
Old June 2nd 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On Jun 1, 7:25 am, Spike Driver wrote:
Spike Driver wrote:
Hello Friends,
I found this page very helpful. I know some of us old timers have seen
it before. But, with the amount for new comers, I thought I might post
it again and maybe it will help some dear knitter of crocheter that is
just beginning.

Please let us know if you find something useful.

Some sights don't work but the sights that do are great.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/hookyarn.html
This has some great conversion charts.

I found it on this url,http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

I love to crochet also and I use this sight very often. I find most of
the things I want here.

A few of the urls don't work but the ones that do are great.

Thanks, Dennis, these were worth waiting for,. g

Higs,
Katherine

Old June 3rd 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Spike Driver

Spike Driver wrote:
[...]

Higs to you also Katherine.
Dennis