Yippee!! First finish of the New Year.

Old January 4th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Yippee!! First finish of the New Year.

I just put the last stitch in a small Heritage Stitchcraft kit " Oast
Houses". Brits amongst you know what they are, and my mother just loved
them. This has been a bitter-sweet project, because she has been in my
thoughts throught the whole project, and Mum died 18 years ago!

Still have to wash it, and put it in the "to be framed" stack!!

Gillian
Old January 4th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On 1/3/06 10:06 PM, in article VYGuf.1763$Pe6.792@trnddc08, "Gill Murray"
wrote:

I just put the last stitch in a small Heritage Stitchcraft kit " Oast
Houses". Brits amongst you know what they are, and my mother just loved
them. This has been a bitter-sweet project, because she has been in my
thoughts throught the whole project, and Mum died 18 years ago!

Still have to wash it, and put it in the "to be framed" stack!!

Gillian

That is a neat one!

Cheryl

Old January 4th 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Good for you Gill. I'm replying thru Google as my stupid server
dropped Usenet. My dear friend Sheena got me on to this. Thanks
Sheena, and congrats Gill on your finished project.

Old January 4th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Thanks, Sharon!!
The chart and remaining floss has already been packed up, and sent to
Pat P in England! Now I must dig one out that sent me some years ago,
Deal Castle, and start that as an evening project. It is nice having
some little ones to do, as a break from the biggies!!

Gill

Sharon wrote:
Good for you Gill. I'm replying thru Google as my stupid server
dropped Usenet. My dear friend Sheena got me on to this. Thanks
Sheena, and congrats Gill on your finished project.

Happy New Year Austrailia! AliceW Quilting 4 January 1st 06 03:46 AM
What did Santa bring? KJ Quilting 138 December 30th 05 12:35 AM
Halloween -- planning for next year -- tools and tool storage LurfysMa Carving 0 October 31st 05 04:58 PM
OT-Happy New Year and Update from Gloworm Gloworm450 Quilting 8 January 3rd 04 11:01 PM
Happy New Year, Sydney! AliceW Quilting 5 January 1st 04 08:04 PM