Q about auctioning Ornament collection

Old June 23rd 04, 04:33 PM
Moonraker

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
:-O Was that even called for? What's your problem, anyway?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Ahhh..jes' tryin' to see how many plus-size sets of panties I could get into
a wad.

Old June 23rd 04, 04:43 PM
Sjpolyclay

Kandice, this is the most bandwidth energy we've summoned up here in this group
in a while.... now that we're going again, lets talk PC and beads and stuff.

Y'all, I know Kandice from over at the bead newsgroup---shes very good, and
very willing to share her experience and information in positive discussions.

Kandice, I'm working on some glass and PC mixed media pieces, or at least doing
the preliminary work. The kiln my friends got is doing its first actual run
today...and I'm going out to get mold making stuff to use my PC faces for
making glass faces.

I'll be sure to report back and tell how it goes!

Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old June 23rd 04, 05:09 PM
starlia

I look like a white girl too but my ancestors were also Native Americans and
slaves. I just happened to come out of the gene pool looking white.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"BigMoFo" wrote in message
It's like the
"******" of the 21st century!)
FOR ANYONE ABOUT TO GET ALL UPSET THAT I DARED USE THE "N" WORD: I *am*
one,

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

YOU *am* one what??? That sho look like a f*** in' white girl on that web
site? Where do you get off with that stuff?
This whole thread degraded from step one, and now you pull that crap, if

you
are gonna lie, at least cover your tracks better than that. Use the N

word,
even if you were a sister, you'd know better and have more class than to
throw it on a NG.

Old June 24th 04, 02:36 AM
Kandice Seeber

Whatever. You are a waste of time and space.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old June 24th 04, 07:59 AM
Kalera Stratton

Oh whatever. I'm light but I'm still black, and if you think I can't be
just because I'm the second palest member of my family than you're no
better than any other racist. I'm certainly no sister of YOURS. Thanks
for calling me a liar. Also, what's with the "if you were you'd have
more class than to throw it on a NG"? Are you saying that all people of
color have identical standards of behavior? What do they call that
again? Oh wait... "stereotyping". That's right.

Here's a picture of my dad... he's probably too light to "count" too,
since he's half indian, even though he had to drink from "colored only"
water fountains and you certainly didn't:

www.beadwife.com/xvend/images/items/548.4.jpeg

Not one of us has ever been ashamed of being black, and I don't care
what names some people fear to use in their cushy little sheltered
lives. I grew up in a black neighborhood in one of the whitest cities in
the country, and I was 12 before I had any idea that most neighborhoods
in Portland Oregon aren't 80% black. It also certainly wasn't cush
enough for people to shy away from "the N-word". I had to grow up and
meet Jimmy-driving suburbanites from Beaverton before I was introduced
to that concept. I just think it's stupid. And me and my younger brother
heard it often enough, in a loving way, from our older sisters... "just
'cause you light don't mean you ain't a ****** injun like the rest of us".

So, like I said before, stick it.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 24th 04, 08:06 AM
Kalera Stratton

Also, you seem to not be *quite* smart enough to read complicated words,
namely the ones that would have told you that the completely white girl
on my homepage is my new assistant, Breezy. They're right above her picture.

*Whew*. I'm so glad you're no relation of mine... we pride ourselves on
literacy.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 24th 04, 08:06 AM
Kalera Stratton

Wow, Mr. Charm speaks again.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Moonraker wrote:

Well.....that'd be a step up from the trailer trash you so obviously are.

Old June 24th 04, 08:07 AM
Kalera Stratton

*plonk*

troll.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old June 25th 04, 05:00 AM
Michele Blank

well. thanks to moon for jumping to my defense. i was actually being
facetious. of course i was aware they could be sold, heck what can't one
sell on e-bay? but it's so much more fun to give them away.And i am way too
busy making glass to bother for a few bucks, so yeah," jeez" was certainly
an unnecessary attempt at condescension. i just figured that having to
explain the joke kind of reduced the amount of fun it was meant to convey,
and that you might not have been enlightened enough to get it anyway so jeez
Kelly, lighten up. i wasn't anywhere close to being serious! enough said,
let's get on with becoming world famous glass artists! ( well that's what
i'm gonna do) m