A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Apologies for being absent

Old June 18th 13, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Apologies for being absent

I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ... raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist, so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,
Sunny
Ads
Old June 18th 13, 08:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner
external usenet poster

On 18/06/13 05:48, Sunny wrote:
I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ... raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist, so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,
Sunny

Gald to see you back,

Janner
France
Old June 18th 13, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA
external usenet poster

So good to see you back here with us.
Like Mz Butterfly says, take a chair down from the railing and pull it up to the frame!

Ginger in CA

On Monday, June 17, 2013 8:48:56 PM UTC-7, Sunny wrote:

I love every one of you,

Sunny

Old June 18th 13, 06:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria
external usenet poster

Golly you have been busy. Sounds mostly good but the not feeling well
stuff. Glad to see
folks pop in.
Taria

"Sunny" wrote in message

I am so sorry to have been away for so long. I would say that it's because
I've been busy quilting, but that's not really true. I've been busy ...
raising two puppies, getting son #2 off to Air Force basic training (we went
to Texas for his graduation a few weeks ago), getting son #1 started in a
new career repairing(wait for it -----) repairing sewing machines, not being
very well physically and generally belly-aching and carrying on.

I miss everybody here horribly. Ginger, I owe you email big time. Nightmist,
so good to see you are feisty as ever, even if you are a bit laid up right
now. Everybody? Oh my how good to see the old gang and all the names and it
makes me tear up a bit.

I promise not to be scarce now. I will pop in and say hello and tell you
when I get a new project going.

I love every one of you,
Sunny

Old June 20th 13, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal
external usenet poster

Sunny,
It's always good to hear from an old friend!! I peek in here about once a week, just to catch up on the news from everyone. I may not reply, but always enjoy the posts.
Glad you're keeping the gators at bay long enough to enjoy life!!
Don't be a stranger.
Your chair is always free for you here, just bring chocolate!!!
=) Amy