?? for Crazy Quilters Ribbon embroidery

Old June 7th 13, 07:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default ?? for Crazy Quilters Ribbon embroidery

在 2003年11月4日星期二UTC+8上午11时02分29 ,Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply写道:
Hi Guys, I have gotten my niece hooked on silk ribbon embroidery and she has finished all of the stuff I sent her (she's in TX and I am in GA). anyway, she e-mailed me and asked me if I knew of any sites online that have free ribbon embroidery designs she can copy. I don't have a clue and thought some of you crazy quilters might know of some stuff online. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated. This young woman has been quite ill and in and out of hospital for a long time. I won a bunch of embroidery stuff on eBay and had it sent to her in the hopes that the learning a new creative hobby would be helpful. She LOVES silk ribbon embroidery and has finished all of the things I had sent to her :-). She e-mailed me and specifically asked for any designs that might be available online. I have asked over at RCTn but thought the crazy quilters might also have some sites they could recommend. Thanks & CiaoMeow ^;;^ .PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their WHISKERS!! Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Dear sir
how are you?
this is vincent,from Guangzhou Hongming Textile Co., Ltd,we are a
professional manufacturer of fashion fabrics,if you wanna know more
about our products and my company information,plz check our
webste:www.hf-textile.com.cn
we expect cooperate with yours
best regard
vincent

Guangzhou Hongming Textile Co., Ltd.
Add:1/F, Building A, No. 9, Yuangang Mid. Road, Nancun Town, Panyu
Dist., Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Telephone:86-20-34309198
website:http://www.hf-textile.com.cn
contact:vincent
Mob:+86-13412892544
Old June 7th 13, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

I Googled 'ribbon embroidery free patterns' and there seemed to be lots.
Also on Images there were a lot of pretty pictures and sites.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old June 7th 13, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

This thread is dated from 2003 so hopefully the problem was solved years ago? Jennifer in Ottawa
Old June 8th 13, 01:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Whoops - didn't notice that!

Old June 11th 13, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

"Silk" ribbon embroidery is gorgeous and big fun. However . . . lots of
that yummy ribbon bleeds and fades. I wouldn't bother even thinking about
it for a quilt that could be treasured and Cleaned somehow unless I had made
sure that it was going to play nice. It is okay for a pin cushion or needle
case but please do test it before using on a quilt. I'm sure. Polly

Old June 11th 13, 12:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Being poor/cheap, I do 'silk' ribbon embroidery using the inexpensive ribbon on reels from WalMart. It may not be quite as beautiful as silk ribbon but it's sturdier and much more colorfast (never had any dyes run). It works for me!

Leslie & The Furbabies in hot, muggy MO

.

Old June 27th 13, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Hi Tia Mary,
this is Brigitte from Germany. So sorry to hear about your nice,
Well, I do have some great Australian embroidery with silk embroidery which I am doing myself. they are heavy to shio but I easily can Rio off some interestin pattern if you like me do.

Old June 27th 13, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Brigitte from Germany again.
OOps, there was something wrong with my post.I hope this now makes sense.
I am sorry to hear about your nice. I have some great Australian magazines with silk embroidery patterns .The magazines are too heavy to be shipped to the US but I gladly can rip off interesting designs and send them. Am Dienstag, 4. November 2003 04:02:29 UTC+1 schrieb Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply: