My yarn addiction

Old December 13th 03, 04:50 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:46:15 -0500, Trevor & Amber Ward wrote:

http://www.cafeshops.com/knitty

Amber

That's IT!! Thank you, Amber!!!
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 13th 03, 07:29 PM
JJMolvik

The same site also has:

Chicks with Sticks

I like that one! Nobody wants to mess with a Chick with Sticks.

JJMolvik

Old December 13th 03, 09:24 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:52:24 -0800, Myka KS wrote:

Elsa,

What a great sense of humor you have! My yarn addiction is aided by my
mother, who shops for sales no matter what's on sale. . . one day I steered
her in the direction of yarn, and I've been getting boxes of yarn and
crochet thread every few months since then!

My hiding place: the attic. :-)

--Myka

Ooooh, Myka, would your Mother consider adopting me??????
Love,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 13th 03, 11:52 PM
Myka KS

Elsa,

What a great sense of humor you have! My yarn addiction is aided by my
mother, who shops for sales no matter what's on sale. . . one day I steered
her in the direction of yarn, and I've been getting boxes of yarn and
crochet thread every few months since then!

My hiding place: the attic. :-)

--Myka

--
Spam trap hint: contact me at the acronym
JustUnderNineOlives = juno

Old December 14th 03, 01:02 AM
JJMolvik

And me?

JJMolvik

Old December 14th 03, 05:13 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Myka,

Tell your Mom she just received three new daughters, as I want to be one too.

Hugs,

Nora
Old December 15th 03, 05:21 PM
Elsa

Myka KS wrote:
Elsa,

What a great sense of humor you have! My yarn addiction is aided by my
mother, who shops for sales no matter what's on sale. . . one day I steered
her in the direction of yarn, and I've been getting boxes of yarn and
crochet thread every few months since then!

My hiding place: the attic. :-)

--Myka

I must admit, I've thought about the crawl space under the roof, but
the door is a wee it too short for me to be able to discreetly gain
access... :-D My husband would definitely know something was going
on if he came across me sprawled on the floor, head and torso in the
crawl space, legs and butt wiggling. Hmm... he might see this as a
turnon, though. ;-D

Yes, I love my yarn... and last night, I tried felting/fulling. This
could be the start of something special! If anyone did not know already
Cascade 220 fulls up quite nicely.

hee hee

-Elsa

Old December 15th 03, 06:28 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:21:03 -0500, Elsa wrote:

snipped

If anyone did not know already
Cascade 220 fulls up quite nicely.

hee hee

-Elsa

Ah-Hah! Another 'evil enabler' !!
LOL!
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 15th 03, 07:39 PM
Janise Ross

Elsa,
It's interesting that you say that Cascade fulls up so well. Last week,
there was a discussion on the KnitList where someone reported that it didn't
full up as much as she had thought it would. I have not used it...only
Brown Sheep worsted and bulky, and the bulky fulled up better than the
worsted doubled.

Janise

Old December 15th 03, 09:21 PM
Katherine

"Elsa" wrote...
Myka KS wrote:
Elsa,

What a great sense of humor you have! My yarn addiction is aided by my
mother, who shops for sales no matter what's on sale. . . one day I

steered
her in the direction of yarn, and I've been getting boxes of yarn and
crochet thread every few months since then!

My hiding place: the attic. :-)

--Myka

I must admit, I've thought about the crawl space under the roof, but
the door is a wee it too short for me to be able to discreetly gain
access... :-D My husband would definitely know something was going
on if he came across me sprawled on the floor, head and torso in the
crawl space, legs and butt wiggling. Hmm... he might see this as a
turnon, though. ;-D

LOL
Katherine

ISO Yarn Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 12 September 25th 04 02:19 PM
Yarn Forward Yarn Forward Yarn 2 November 30th 03 08:52 PM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 02:19 AM
Aaaaaaaagghhh!! Slippery yarn rant... CMM PDX2 Yarn 8 September 1st 03 07:27 PM
New Yarn - Bernat Lu Lu Make Up Yarn 6 July 29th 03 09:16 AM