OT Your take on this?

Old October 24th 03, 01:05 PM
Queen of Squishies

Yes, you did. You came here!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
(are you gonna do the interview? curious how this turns out. I have your
autograph already, you know.)

--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 24th 03, 03:24 PM
Diana Curtis

It was honestly my first thought to come here. This group knows just about
everything!
I did send the mail on to the editor just in case. Who knows. Its easy
enough to forge email addresses. Let them worry about it.
I have more important things on my mind..... like quilting!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
. net...

Old October 24th 03, 09:15 PM
Chipper

I was contacted earlier this year by a reporter from the Wall Street Journal
who wanted info on columnar apple trees. Maybe we should do a thread on
ingrown toenails and see if we can get some nibbles...(euwwww, unfortunate
choice of words there :P)...
I guess newsgroups, etc., are a good way to get down-to-earth feed back on
some subjects.

So Diana, how DID the wish list work out for you?? heehee
chipper

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I recieved the following email. Obviously this person used google to find
posts with the key words, wish list. Note, however, that they believe the
post was from last year. Now.. what are your thoughts on it?
My take is that the New York Times has lowered their standards on

reporters
if they cant get the date right.
How far off am I?
Diana
ps, the post she quoted was mine, thanking you all for helping me make out

wish list for my MIL to work from for Christmas. Im not going to repost it
now. :-)

Hi Diana
I'm a reporter for the New York Times working on a story about wish lists,
and I came across your post (below) on Google from last year. I was
wondering, how did the wish list turn out working for you? If you'd be
willing to share your experience, please contact me as soon as you can.

Thanks!
Catherine Greenman
)