Joann's 50% off coupon

Old October 24th 03, 02:00 AM
Pati Cook

Someone on another list I get also put up a copy of the coupon, has the same
numbers as the one here. So there are many people getting the same coupon in
e-mail.

Pati, in Phx

Lenora C wrote:

Here is the site for those that need it

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0128/coup...l?r=0471313742

Lenora
in Illinois

CHARLES MURPHY wrote:

Joann's is having a midnight madness sale 5-9 Friday and 8-12 on
Saturday.....there is a coupon, should be on their website for 50% off for
12-9 on Saturday..... If not I can send it to you.
Mauvice in Central WI.

Old October 24th 03, 03:03 AM
AliceW

There is a button at the top of that page that lets you forward the coupon
to a friend. Forward it to yourself and you will get a coupon with a
different number. I did it, it works.

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old October 25th 03, 12:05 PM
Nbhilyard

What none of these posts mentioned was that the entire "quilting wall" at
Joann's was 40% off from 5-9 p.m. yesterday.

Also, the bargain racks--that assortment of fabrics with prices ending at
..88--was 25% off. (I think it will be today, too.)

Nann
who has already washed and ironed said fabric, and used some of it
Old October 25th 03, 05:15 PM
Neeej

What none of these posts mentioned was that the entire "quilting wall" at
Joann's was 40% off from 5-9 p.m. yesterday.

And all rotary cutters 50% off---got me a 60mm one :-)
-- Jean S