It started with a UFO

Old October 23rd 03, 01:03 AM
Joan

Default It started with a UFO

I needed a paper piecing project to do while I was waiting for the project
I really wanted to do, but I couldn't do that project yet, so I found an
old UFO, and one thing led to another. Popser explains in his new story.

Joan

Story #232: "Little Houses, Little Houses," and the quilt, too.

http://popser.com
Old October 23rd 03, 11:28 PM
Coleen

Joan --

Oh, I love the quilt and reading the story about it. I just have to find
some spare time and go back and read more of your stories. If you really
think that the quilt is to big for the wall in the hall, I am sure I can
find a spot in my house for me. Snail available upon request. :-)

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

news

Old October 23rd 03, 11:55 PM
Two x over

i love these stories!!
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"
Old October 25th 03, 02:40 AM
Susanne

When do you sleep Joan?!!! Great quilts and stories and boy am I envious!

Susanne