OT - Kathy H. I need your address

Old October 23rd 03, 03:52 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

Default OT - Kathy H. I need your address

I hope Kathy H reads posts here. You sent me $20 for postage for
scraps. I need to send you your money back but need your snail mail
address.

A Joy in Hawaii
Old October 23rd 03, 12:48 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Well, if it was a check ya don't. Just tell her you'll void it. Or, if she
doesn't respond, use the $ for fabric you'll put into my quilt.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

m...

Old October 23rd 03, 01:30 PM
Queen of Squishies

hmmm........ I think we'll need Kathy H. to approve that LN quilt thing.
Nice try!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 24th 03, 06:58 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

"LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote in message .. .
Well, if it was a check ya don't. Just tell her you'll void it. Or, if she
doesn't respond, use the $ for fabric you'll put into my quilt.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

It was cash! What kind of fabric do you want in your quilt? :-)

A Joy in Hawaii
Old October 24th 03, 07:02 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message hlink.net...
hmmm........ I think we'll need Kathy H. to approve that LN quilt thing.
Nice try!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Aw, shucks! You're right, Karen :-(. hee hee

A Joy in Hawaii