Name two guilty pleasures

Old November 8th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_2_]

Default Name two guilty pleasures

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
You indulge in while stitching

For moi?

The Price is Right
Chocolate

Cheryl

Most Haunted (or anything spooky)
Chocolate.

Pat

Old November 8th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_2_]

"Ruby" wrote in message
Stilton
wine gums
Ruby

Not both together?

Pat

Old November 8th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_2_]

"Ruby" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Wine gums are a sort of the consistency of Jujubes, are fruit flavoured
and now come in sour as well. Got addicted many years ago on my first trip
to UK to visit in laws. Don't care for the Maynard brand ones though.
ruby

Wine gums???

Cheryl

I`m not that keen on Maynards although they`re John`s favourite. I prefer
good old Rowntrees, in a tube.

If you`re suffering from withdrawal I can always send a rescue pack, Ruby!

Pat

Old November 8th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_2_]

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
el...
I refuse to be guilty about a single pleasure. Not one. Life is far too
short for that. And I am looking for more of them, stitching related or
otherwise. I love to stitch with a good audio book running , a full pot of
coffee somewhere within easy running distance, and bright sunshine. And if
a nice Swedish ginger thin, or a Laura Secord ginger lychee chocolate (I
sense a ginger theme developing here--goes well with fall) should call out
to me while I stitch, it will get my immediate and full attention.

Dawne

Oh how could I forget - Thornton`s dark chocolate gingers! I usually keep a
box or a bag in the fridge.

Pat

Old November 8th 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Amber

On 24 Okt., 17:59, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
You indulge in while stitching

For moi?

The Price is Right
Chocolate

Cheryl

MP3 player, and a chocolate sunday (with a straw of course so I don't
miss a stitch). Tv Just goes in one ear and out the other
Old November 8th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Linda D.

Hmmm...

1. Home & Garden TV shows...pretty much any of them or shows like
"Say Yes to the Dress", or "What not to Wear".

2. My favourite coffee which is one teaspoon of International Coffees
Calorie Wise Suisse Mocha with one teaspoon of Calorie Wise hot
chocolate. If I want to be really bad I throw in a shot of Bailey's
Irish Cream. YUMMY!!!

....Linda D. in B.C., Canada
Old November 9th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Linda D." wrote in message
Hmmm...

1. Home & Garden TV shows...pretty much any of them or shows like
"Say Yes to the Dress", or "What not to Wear".

2. My favourite coffee which is one teaspoon of International Coffees
Calorie Wise Suisse Mocha with one teaspoon of Calorie Wise hot
chocolate. If I want to be really bad I throw in a shot of Bailey's
Irish Cream. YUMMY!!!

...Linda D. in B.C., Canada

Calorie Wise Mocha and Calorie Wise hot chocolate and calorie laden
Baileys????