OT - Jerri's (Beadbimbo) great kid

Old November 20th 04, 04:54 PM
Diana Curtis

Default OT - Jerri's (Beadbimbo) great kid

Wow.. what a nice offspring (dont know the age so I dont want to call her a
kid.)
Kathy, most unfamiliar people dont contain beads, sadly. ;-)
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
Yesterday I got an envelope from an unfamiliar person that didn't
contain beads. I thought that was odd, since most of my mail has
beads in it, much to Bob's disgust.

Instead, it contained a lovely handmade card from Jerri's daughter,
thanking me for some silly things I put in a package to Jerri. The
items were little nothings, but I thought that Jerri's daughter might
get a kick out them.

The card was so sweet, and very lovely. The little pumpkin made a
cut out flower for the front, and addressed it to "Miss Kathy." I
was so flattered, and felt like a Sunday School teacher.

Jerri, give that kid a hig for me. You're doing a great job with
her, and you can be really, really proud.

Kathy N-V

Old November 20th 04, 09:42 PM
Beadbimbo

Well Kathy, we are in the south. Kids pretty much call everyone by their
first name and put Miss or Mr. in front of it.

And DD loves to make cards. Not having any grandparents, and really just my
sis and b-i-l for relatives, she is very appreciative anytime someone writes
her or sends her a little something. She loves getting mail, but because of
such small family, she doesn't get a lot, so it's a big deal to her.

Sadly, she puts me to shame, and is much quicker at getting thank yous
mailed out, than I am!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old November 20th 04, 09:43 PM
Beadbimbo

LOL! Diana, you crack me up.

And, she's 10, so you can call her a kid. (Sometimes, you can even call her
worse names than that!)
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com