AD & news: "Swept Away" ends tonight, potential gallery!

Old March 29th 04, 10:32 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default AD & news: "Swept Away" ends tonight, potential gallery!

I just wanted to let y'all know that I have auctions ending tonight,
including the critically acclaimed "Swept Away"! (OK, by "critics" I
mean "friends" ;P )

Ooooh, and potential news! I was at Gallery 33 yesterday for the local
ISGB meeting, and they were talking about how few applicants they have
for the juried show at the Gathering in August, so I showed them my
beads... and they were impressed! They mentioned that they're also
looking for artists to represent on a permanent basis, and asked me to
submit photos. So I am! This would be the first time since I lived in
the Bay Area eight years ago that I would have my work in a gallery, if
this works out... and this is THE gallery in Portland to be in, for all
kinds of glasswork. Wish me luck!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old March 29th 04, 10:53 PM
Dr. Sooz

Wow, COOL!

Ooooh, and potential news! I was at Gallery 33 yesterday for the local
ISGB meeting, and they were talking about how few applicants they have
for the juried show at the Gathering in August, so I showed them my
beads... and they were impressed! They mentioned that they're also
looking for artists to represent on a permanent basis, and asked me to
submit photos. So I am! This would be the first time since I lived in
the Bay Area eight years ago that I would have my work in a gallery, if
this works out... and this is THE gallery in Portland to be in, for all
kinds of glasswork. Wish me luck!
--
-Kalera

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 29th 04, 11:20 PM
starlia

I love that set! I just spent money at Frantz so I can't buy them now. I
did bid though! :-)

Congrats on the other! Your work is beautiful and deserves a space in the
galleries.

Old March 30th 04, 01:01 AM
Kandice Seeber

Kalera, that's AWESOME!!! And the Swept Away set is so gorgeous. I hope
you get tons more bids!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old March 30th 04, 07:42 AM
Tinkster

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:01:06 -0800, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

Kalera, that's AWESOME!!! And the Swept Away set is so gorgeous. I hope
you get tons more bids!

Ditto this! You are ROCKIN', grrl!!!!! Keep us posted on the gallery
thing, m'kay???

Tinkiepoo

Old April 2nd 04, 05:01 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thanks, all of you guys! You give me such an ego boost... and just when
I need it, on the Eve of PMS.

I love you!

-Kalera