CATS question

Old June 29th 04, 12:33 AM
Rhiannon

Default CATS question

Is CATS giving refunds to anyone who signed up for a class with Martha
Schmidt at the Riverside, Des Moines, or Hershey shows or are they
trying to find someone else to teach at least some of those classes?
Their website doesn't address the issue yet.

--
Brenda
"Nothing...I got nothing for sale."

Old June 29th 04, 03:13 PM
cebmd

Registration for Hershey doesn't start for another couple of weeks. I
haven't heard anything about what's happening with those classes.

Carol

Old July 7th 04, 05:54 PM
DrDenise98

Hi,

I was wondering if you can direct me to the website regarding CATS. I have
always wanted to attend.

My emial is:
Thanks
Old July 7th 04, 06:49 PM
Anne Tuchscherer

http://www.stitchingfestival.com

is the website you want. Registration for Hershey is only a few days away.

Anne (in Ellicott City, MD)

Old July 12th 04, 03:46 AM
Caren & Tom Bryant

Someone please help. I've been out of touch lately w/a move. I had signed
up for some of Martha Schmidt's classes for Des Moines & didn't get them.
Obviously something has happened. Any one able to fill in the blanks for
me? She is one of my favorites. Spent a lot of time w/her in Arcola, IL
last June.
Caren

Old July 12th 04, 04:25 AM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

From: "Caren & Tom Bryant"

Someone please help. I've been out of touch lately w/a move. I had signed
up for some of Martha Schmidt's classes for Des Moines & didn't get them.
Obviously something has happened. Any one able to fill in the blanks for
me? She is one of my favorites........

To my great and never ending sadness and I must tell you that Martha was
killed in a horrible multi-car accident on 08 June on her way to hte National
Counted Cross Stitch Show in Central Illinois. IIRC, the car she was driving
was rear ended by a large tractor-trailer rig and was then involved with more
cars. I am not sure about the particulars except that they had to literally
cut Martha's car from around her to get her out. She was still alive at that
time but she crossed the Rainbow Bridge on the way to hospital.
I still pray for her and her family. I am so thankful that I was ucky
enough to have known Martha and taken classes from her at CATS for 4 years. I
treasure the knowledge I have gotten from her. All of the skills she handed
down to me are a legacy she has left behind. I would feel blessed to be able
to leave behind half the knowledge she has left behind. If only she could have
had the time to share even more of her skill and knowledge. She was truly a
treasure and is such a great loss to the needlework community. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!
Online Photos at
http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old July 12th 04, 05:29 PM
Caren & Tom Bryant

Thank you so much for the info, Tia Mary. I am stunned. What a tremendous
loss. You are right about her knowledge. Friends & I had the pleasure of
her company quite a bit last year while in Arcola. I had two classes and
had her all to myself for an entire day. She loved to drive to the events &
shows. Said she liked to listen to books on tape while she was in the card.
Always rented a car because hers wasn't "reliable enough", she said, to make
it from Delaware. She really treasured her family. I remember sharing a
recipe for a potato dish. She was planning to use it for a Christmas get
together.
I will treasure even more the classes & projects I have as a result of our
contact. Thanks again, Tia Mary,for the update.

Caren

OT - the 12 cats of Christmas Kandice Seeber Beads 6 December 16th 04 03:31 PM
OT Cats, beads, & bugs KDK Beads 16 August 17th 04 09:54 AM
COMM: Cats, Birds and Mice, oh my! Debbie Hamann Rubberstamps 0 November 19th 03 01:06 PM
Pricing Question Lisa Kisner Beads 6 September 30th 03 11:14 AM