What I did today!!

Old November 7th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default What I did today!!

Although I feel this group is my real home, I have recently , a little
more than occasionally, looked at the 1-2-3 Board. A lotof posts I think
are fluff, but I did have a very nice time today.

There is one young lady (my daughters age and she is 40+) who is
visiting from the Isle of Man, off UK. Her hostess, myself and three
other ladies met at Needle-Orts near Orlando.

I may have been the oldest,I don't know and Eve definitely the
youngest.. The rest of us are in between. It was delightful, and
reinforced my belief that "stitchers" are special people and make
special friends.

BTW, Cheryl...she brought over some burlap type grocery bags from Tesco,
a big UK grocery chain.(Goodie bag stuff was in it..UK mags, UK
chocolate and some lovely things from her remote home.) It is covered
with ladybugs. I won't give you mine, but will send a picture!!

Just wanted you all to know it was a nice day....and politics weren't
mentioned once! I REALLY want to visit that small island one day. It has
a very old history!

Gillian
Old November 8th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/7/08 6:59 PM, in article , "Gillian
Murray" wrote:

[...]

I've just registered for the board. I'll let you know when I'm on. Some
times I read the San Man board. Also fluffy at times, but no nastiness
allowed between members and they are are so supportive of each other.

You should mention the trivia team challenge and see if we get any more
players.

Cheryl

Ot Today i sit Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 6 April 9th 06 04:16 AM
Today (7-21) maryd Quilting 0 July 22nd 04 04:03 AM
Today, Jan 15... Kaytee Beads 39 January 20th 04 02:01 AM
Thank someone today Connie Einarson Quilting 8 September 13th 03 06:43 PM