Nov. FO's etc.

Old November 27th 03, 04:09 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Nov. FO's etc.

FO's:
40 inch seed stitch (aka moss stitch) scarf for my Mom, on US#2
needles. (bright white)

Two five foot fishermans rib scarves, for my niece and for my
sister. (purple for DN, navy and orange for DS)

Two afghans, one for each DGD. (each having color 4 variations-
DGD#1's are dark pinks and light blues, DGD#2's are dark greens
and purples)

Three pair crocheted slipper socks, one for DD#2 (orange and
white) one for DGD#1 (dark pink and light blue) one for DGD#2
(Dark green and purple)

One crocheted gift that is a surprise for an RCTY friend.

One crocheted gift that is a surprise for another RCTY friend.

WIP's:
my Cobweb shawl.

UFO's:
Lace Mobius.

OTHER:
having organized all my patterns, yarns, threads, needles, hooks,
shuttles, bobbins.

I *guess* that's it, doesn't seem like much.

Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP *tease* to email me.

Old November 27th 03, 04:47 AM
JJMolvik

yeah, November doesn't end till Sunday!

JJMolvik

Old November 27th 03, 04:57 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 04:27:00 GMT, Janise Ross wrote:

No, No, Noreen...November's not over yet. ;-)

Janise

Like: NO, NO, Nannette? VEG! I know, but it sorta is for me!
LOL,
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old November 27th 03, 05:03 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:47:01 -0800, JJMolvik wrote:

yeah, November doesn't end till Sunday!

JJMolvik

But, but....
It's Thanksgiving weekend.... and that's prime SHOPPING time, right?
So... I'm 'done' for November, VEG!
Hugs,
Noreen
who almost misspelled her own name and needs to go to bed.

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old November 27th 03, 05:14 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 06:10:40 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Noreen how industrious you are , i get a inferiority complex ,
reading it ,,,,
mirjam

No, Mirjam, don't EVER do that! I had a slow October and didn't report on
anything, all my finished November projects were UNfinished in October!
And I still need to get started on the scarf I want to make for YOUR DD!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

Old November 27th 03, 02:43 PM
Michele

Well, I'm happy to say I finally finished the tam (beret, hat, whatever you
want to call it) for mil. As soon as DH finishes the scarf, we will send it
off (her birthday is Dec 17th)

Peace,
Michele in Ky

Old November 27th 03, 04:28 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:43:35 -0500, Michele wrote:

Well, I'm happy to say I finally finished the tam (beret, hat, whatever you
want to call it) for mil. As soon as DH finishes the scarf, we will send it
off (her birthday is Dec 17th)

Peace,
Michele in Ky

Hi Michele!
Fantastic! It's nice to finish something 'intime', isn't it?
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old November 27th 03, 06:16 PM
The Other Kim

Boy, do I feel like a slacker g

Only did one pair of socks this month. Live interfering, you know.

Oh, and a couple dozen ornaments for my Yule tree but not needlework.
Really easy ones that I found in the Christmas craft issues of some
magazine. Clear glass ornaments with a white feather and a pinch of
glitter inside, topped with a sprinkling of fake snow/glitter/seed beads
near the cap.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom