Good lord

Old July 2nd 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kalera

Default Good lord

How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.
Old July 2nd 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

"Kalera" wrote in message
. ..
How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.

Why not post something provocative? Maybe some pictures would work?

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com

Old July 2nd 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"Kalera" wrote in message
. ..
How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.

Everybody knows everything?

the weather is warm and sunny,( except in Oklahoma and parts of Texas), and
no one wants to play with glass?

nobody left doing glass, they are all plumbers now?

were you using the F word as a verb or adjective?

Old July 2nd 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

"glassman" wrote in message

"Kalera" wrote in message
. ..
How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.

Why not post something provocative? Maybe some pictures would work?

Yeah, that's it!! What color is your thong?

Old July 3rd 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Kalera wrote:
How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.

OK, I'll bite. I'm going to Portland later this month for BECON. Any
suggestions on "must see's"? Concerts? Hot bead ladies?

Jack
Old July 3rd 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kerry Montgomery

"nJb" wrote in message
Kalera wrote:
How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.

OK, I'll bite. I'm going to Portland later this month for BECON. Any
suggestions on "must see's"? Concerts? Hot bead ladies?

Jack

Jack,
Multnomah Falls, Powell's Books, Contemporary Crafts Gallery grand
re-opening on 7/20/2007, LiveWire recording at the Aladdin Theater, Lyle
Lovett at McMenamins Edgefield, da Vinci Days in Corvallis, BodyWorlds at
OMSI, The Great Oregon Steam Up in Brooks.
Kerry

Old July 3rd 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"Kerry Montgomery" wrote in message
ink.net...

"nJb" wrote in message
Kalera wrote:
How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.

OK, I'll bite. I'm going to Portland later this month for BECON. Any
suggestions on "must see's"? Concerts? Hot bead ladies?

Jack

Jack,
Multnomah Falls, Powell's Books, Contemporary Crafts Gallery grand
re-opening on 7/20/2007, LiveWire recording at the Aladdin Theater, Lyle
Lovett at McMenamins Edgefield, da Vinci Days in Corvallis, BodyWorlds at
OMSI, The Great Oregon Steam Up in Brooks.
Kerry

Did you notice, there is not on topless joint on his "to do" list?

Old July 3rd 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Kerry Montgomery

"nJb" wrote in message
Kalera wrote:
How is it even possible for a newsgroup to be this dead? ****.

OK, I'll bite. I'm going to Portland later this month for BECON. Any
suggestions on "must see's"? Concerts? Hot bead ladies?

Jack

Jack,
Multnomah Falls, Powell's Books, Contemporary Crafts Gallery grand
re-opening on 7/20/2007, LiveWire recording at the Aladdin Theater, Lyle
Lovett at McMenamins Edgefield, da Vinci Days in Corvallis, BodyWorlds at
OMSI, The Great Oregon Steam Up in Brooks.
Kerry

Did you notice, there is not on topless joint on his "to do" list?

Didn't know that was of interest. In any event, no need to list 'em,
Portland has more strip clubs per capita than any other city in the US -
they're everywhere.
Kerry

Old July 3rd 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
javahut

"Kerry Montgomery" wrote in message
news

"nJb" wrote in message
Kalera wrote:
[...]

Well, Jack, no matter which way you turn, there you are!!
Sounds like a dream come true and the perfect place for a gathering, only
wish I could be there.
Maybe next time.

Old July 3rd 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

Didn't know that was of interest. In any event, no need to list 'em,
Portland has more strip clubs per capita than any other city in the US -
they're everywhere.
Kerry- Hide quoted text -

Hey, do they take it ALL OFF in the Portland like they do up here in
the North ? We have some incredible shows up here in Canada !

/MM