School of Ceramics in Italy

Old December 8th 03, 02:12 PM
Paolo Nascimbeni

Default School of Ceramics in Italy

www.schoolofceramics.org

We offer customized courses at one of the best known schools of ceramic in Deruta, Italy in the beautiful countryside of Umbria.
Courses last from 1 week to a few months. The school offers the best value to advance and professional potters.

Paolo

Old December 9th 03, 01:32 AM
Wumpus

Perche vorrei andare laggiu e pagare molto?

I think it is better and wiser to attend an Italian university, assuming
they have decent teaching. For one thing, the tuition is incredibly low
by American standards--about $500 per year. I am guess this is not the
case with this place in Deruta. Of course, all the other expenses are
just as high as in the US, maybe higher near a popular city; and you
have to pass a language exam which is only given in Italy. Nevertheless,
it is better to contact and attend an Italian university and experience
the "real life".

Going to Italy to be taught in English amounts to a very expensive vacation.

www.schoolofceramics.org http://www.schoolofceramics.org

Old December 9th 03, 02:29 PM
Paolo Nascimbeni

Wumpus
The school of ceramics and an italian University are two very different
things: Often we have professor of ceramics and professionals coming
to improve their skill or anyway getting a different experience in
throwing,decorating,raku..... As far as I know an italian university does
not offer any symilar thing - Also an average degree in
an italian university is 4 years , it will be impossible for a professional
potter to take years off to get a degree...
Thanks
Paolo

"Wumpus" wrote in message
news
[...]

OT - Sorta Story - High School Update starlia Beads 27 September 22nd 04 06:41 AM
OT - Sunday School Jalynne Beads 39 August 18th 04 02:56 AM
Arealles Ceramics Find NEW Home On The WWW Dallas Latham Marketplace 0 November 17th 03 10:08 PM
Arealles Ceramics Finds NEW Home On World Wide Web Dallas Latham General Crafting 0 November 17th 03 09:23 PM
New Home For Arealles Ceramics On The WWW Dallas Latham General Crafting 0 November 17th 03 09:20 PM