Quilters' Aid packages to Australia

Old March 2nd 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default Quilters' Aid packages to Australia

I received a copy of the newsletter from Pam Bono Designs today - she
is offering to send parcels of quilty items to Australia and has given
her address for donations. If you read the newsletter, all the
information is near the bottom of the page along with an update on
'SAM' (the injured Koala) who was photographed receiving water from a
firefighter.
If you prefer to google Pam Bono Designs - check the left hand column
for the newsletter page - click on the March installment for the full
page. I tried pasting the story but google would not accept the post
(for whatever reason??) jennellh

http://mailsage.aristotle.net/conten...BTdAxQ9Ykpk%3D
Old March 2nd 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bronnie[_2_]

On 2 Mar, 10:36, jennellh wrote:
I received a copy of the newsletter from Pam Bono Designs today - she
is offering to send parcels of quilty items to Australia and has given
her address for donations. *If you read the newsletter, all the
information is near the bottom of the page along with an update on
'SAM' (the injured Koala) who was photographed receiving water from a
firefighter.
If you prefer to google Pam Bono Designs - check the left hand column
for the newsletter page - click on the March installment for the full
page. *I tried pasting the story but google would not accept the post
(for whatever reason??) *jennellh

http://mailsage.aristotle.net/conten...8470&ticket=PT....

That's a wonderful gesture Jennell - thank you from the bottom of our
hearts. This week, the threat of new fires is very high, particularly
tomorrow with high winds and temps. We are all holding our
breath.....

Bronnie in Oz
Old March 2nd 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_2_]

I would also like to thank Pam Bono Designs and friends for their generous
donations.
I know in my heart that the quilters/patchworkers/stitchers who lost
everything will be very grateful.

Some of my quilty friends are also getting together some equipment eg sewing
machines, needles, material etc. to send to the fire victims, as well as
some QI treats.

It's wonderful being a part of such a friendly caring group.

Thank you,
Di
Vic Aust