Chateaux Rococo, Artisan Batiks, Flower of the Month, more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old August 18th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
The Virginia Quilter

Default Chateaux Rococo, Artisan Batiks, Flower of the Month, more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
August 11, 2007

(Receive this newsletter up to a week, or more, sooner by having it
emailed to you! Sign up at
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

It's birthday season in my family! Today we're going to a party for my
niece -- she's 10 (though she thinks she's 25 :-) ) and for my mother
(she's a little older than 10 ;-) ).

Beautiful fabrics continue to come in to our warehouse! We've just
added 2 gorgeous rose collections -- Barefoot Roses from Free Spirit
and Love & Inspiration from Marcus Brothers -- both groups are
incredibly beautiful! We've also just added some breathtaking
waterfall prints from Michael Miller -- they are their most beautiful
landscape prints yet!
We've also just received the lovely new September prints from the
Flower of the Month collection from Northcott as well as restocks of
all the very popular blue Tonga Batiks! Come by today and see all that
we've added! :-)

We are now accepting applications for part-time employees. Please see
our website for more information.
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/Cutter.htm

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Love & Inspiration from Faye Burgos
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...spiration.html
Rose Bouquets - Black
Rose Bouquets - Pink
Roses & Daisies - Black
Roses & Daisies - Pink
Tossed Roses - Black
Tossed Roses - Pink
Floral Sprigs on Cream
Floral Sprigs on Green
Floral Stripe
Scrollwork on Black
Scrollwork on Pink
Scrollwork on Green
Love & Inspiration Stripe
Love Hanky Panel - 24" x 44"

**Tonga Indigo Bali Batiks - Restocked!
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...li_Batiks.html
Tossed Palm Fronds on Navy
Scrolling Vine on Navy
Dashed Lines on Blue
Scattered Dots on Navy
Tossed Leaves on Navy
Flowering Vine on Navy
Tossed Confetti on Navy
Small Dots on Navy
Geometric Shapes on Navy
Waves on Navy
Scattered Flowers on Navy
Tree Branches on Navy
Squiggly Circles on Navy
Butterfly Wings on Navy

**Barefoot Roses from Free Spirit
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...oot_Roses.html
Flower Bouquets
Tossed Roses on Pink
Tossed Roses on Light Green
Tossed Roses on Green
Floral Stripe - Pink
Floral Stripe - Green
Floral Wreaths on Green Stripe
Dots on Green
Dots on Pink
Floral Bouquets on Pink
Floral Bouquets on Green

**Star of Wonder Flannels from Nancy Halvorsen
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin..._Flannels.html
Star of Wonder Panel - 24" x 44" - FLANNEL
Star of Wonder - Holly Leaf - Gold - FLANNEL
Star of Wonder - Holly Leaf - Green - FLANNEL
Star of Wonder - Holly Leaf - Red - FLANNEL
Star of Wonder - Holly Leaf - Olive - FLANNEL

**Fruits from Makower
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin.../c-Fruits.html
Tossed Strawberries
Packed Strawberries
Tossed Cherries
Packed Cherries
Packed Lemons
Packed Oranges

**Chateaux Rococo from Free Spirit
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...ux_Rococo.html
Flowers & Flourishes - Brown
Flowers & Flourishes - Red
Light Green Scrolling Vine on Tan

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...r_Fabrics.html
Grand Falls
Wonder Falls
Eden Falls
Flower Rocks
Just Rocks
Brown Pebbles
Water Spots - Cedar
Water Spots - Amber
Water Spots - Moss
Water Spots - Bark
Water Spots - Stone
Water Spots - Slate
Water Spots - Sand
Bunnies at Play Panel - 24" x 44"
Bunny Life Border Stripe
Go Bunny Go
Bunny Toss

**Artisan Batiks from Lunn Studios
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...an_Batiks.html
Elementals - Dot Batik - Green
Elementals - Dot Batik - Blue Regatta
Elementals - Dot Batik - Steel
Elementals - Dot Batik - Marigold
Elementals - Dot Batik - Petunia
Elementals - Dot Batik - Peacock
Elementals - Dot Batik - Onyx
Elementals - Dot Batik - Navy
Elementals - Dot Batik - Black
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Flame
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Lagoon
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Peach
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Sky
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Olive
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Spring
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Earth
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Midnight
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Mustard
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Orchid
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Bourdeaux
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Turquoise/Brown
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Island Green
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Sherbet
Patina Handpaints - Stripe Batik - Cactus
Elementals - Circle Batik - Black

**Flower of the Month from Northcott
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...the_Month.html
Aster Garden- September
Aster Blooms - September
Floating Asters - September

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to sign up for your chance to win a free $25 gift
certificate. :-)

Thanks and Happy Quilting!

Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Toll Free 1-866-827-8458

New Maywood, lots of Timeless Treasures Prints & Batiks, more at The Virginia Quilter The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 July 8th 05 01:46 PM
Apologies to Virginia Quilter MoragP Quilting 14 November 22nd 04 11:27 PM
Virginia Quilter mess MoragP Quilting 11 November 22nd 04 09:18 PM
Bursting with Batiks, Michael Miller restocks at The Virginia Quilter! The Virginia Quilter Marketplace 0 September 24th 04 06:34 PM
3 1/2 month old quilter :o) Susie Quilting 40 January 23rd 04 06:02 PM