Goodest Flower sewing pattern -- FREE!

Old June 15th 09, 01:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
den361

Default Goodest Flower sewing pattern -- FREE!

Look and load this and any sewing pattern for quilts
http://www.n-needlework.ru/designs/100/1322/
Have a good day!!
Old June 15th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

I was brave (or foolhardy!) and looked at this unknown site - well you
never know quite what will be there - have been caught out before and so
usually wait for someone else to look first.

Mainly embroidery patterns, but 'safe'.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old June 15th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I did exactly the same, Sally - had my eyes only half open, fixed on the
top of the screen, cursor on the 'close' x, so I could quickly dash
away. I didn't look further than the first page, but it was a genuine
embroidery site!
How hateful it is that we have had to become suspicious like this.
..
In message , Sally Swindells
writes
I was brave (or foolhardy!) and looked at this unknown site - well you
never know quite what will be there - have been caught out before and
so usually wait for someone else to look first.

Mainly embroidery patterns, but 'safe'.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old June 15th 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Patti wrote:

I did exactly the same, Sally - had my eyes only half open, fixed on the
top of the screen, cursor on the 'close' x, so I could quickly dash
away. I didn't look further than the first page, but it was a genuine
embroidery site!
How hateful it is that we have had to become suspicious like this.

You're so right! I never even looked at the site. I'm so tired of
getting caught by some disgusting photo that I won't look at anything
any longer unless it's recommended by a name I recognize. :S

.
In message , Sally Swindells
writes
I was brave (or foolhardy!) and looked at this unknown site - well you
never know quite what will be there - have been caught out before and
so usually wait for someone else to look first.

Mainly embroidery patterns, but 'safe'.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old June 15th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*

didnt even see this first time around however,
when in doubt type in the addy for the home page only.
if it is sleazey stuff you'll know from the home page without having to
actually see any of the filth on the site.
by typing in it, ya only make that mistake once.
j.

"Sally Swindells" wrote...

Old June 16th 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

How hateful it is that we have had to become suspicious like this.
.

Sally, look at it differently. Suspicious = skeptical. hateful =
wise

I'd much rather be skeptical than naive!

Musicmaker
Old June 17th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Thanks for letting us know. You have some great embroidery designs. I love
to combine embroidery with quilting.
Gen