elmo costume

Old September 14th 05, 03:10 AM
CNY/VAstitcher

Default elmo costume

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ELMO-SESAME-STREE...cmdZV iewItem
Old September 14th 05, 03:16 AM
Tina

OMG, that is TOO cute! So is one of yours going to be the Elmo Larisa?

Take pictures, PLEEEEZZZZZ

Tina

Old September 14th 05, 03:17 AM
CNY/VAstitcher

Tina wrote:

OMG, that is TOO cute! So is one of yours going to be the Elmo Larisa?

Take pictures, PLEEEEZZZZZ

Tina

OHN!!! We actually don't really *do* Halloween, and neither really
likes ELmo

DS would want to be a superhero if we did Halloween, and DD is becoming
a "t-bell" fan (tinkerbelle) so she would either be that or Dora
Old September 14th 05, 03:21 AM
Tina

HALLELUJIAH!!!! Another Tinkerbell fan! A girl after my own heart!
Oh boy....... I can feel another trip to the post office comin

Is it a religious/cultural choice Larisa? Or just the meaning of
Halloween? Don't mean to be nosey, just curious...

Tina

Old September 14th 05, 03:25 AM
CNY/VAstitcher

Tina wrote:

HALLELUJIAH!!!! Another Tinkerbell fan! A girl after my own heart!
Oh boy....... I can feel another trip to the post office comin

Is it a religious/cultural choice Larisa? Or just the meaning of
Halloween? Don't mean to be nosey, just curious...

Tina

well, several things. DH doesn't like what Halloween has turned into,
we hated what it was like up north, and we don't know what it is like
down here yet (we live on a heavily travelled 2-lane road, so.....).

DD gets her love of Tink from me...it's a recent addiction, one that has
developed as DDs personality has developed...lol DD is tiny, blonde
curls, big blue eyes, and a ****-poor attitude when she doesn't get her
way....sounds like Tink to me....maybe I will toss caution to the wind
and dress her as tink and DS as Peter....lol

Larisa

Halloween costume beadiness update Sjpolyclay Beads 11 October 29th 04 03:20 PM
Elmo & Bessie Linda Wright Needlework 3 October 19th 04 04:10 PM
Costume Jewelry - Maryland Iceman Beads 11 October 13th 04 10:04 AM
[ADVERT] Costume Jewlery - Maryland Iceman Jewelry 0 October 10th 04 07:54 PM
Costume Sewers-sorta ot Betty in Wi Quilting 13 April 27th 04 12:18 AM