apps for red and qhite quilt show

Old March 29th 11, 02:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Default apps for red and qhite quilt show

a friend sent the following apps for the red and quilt show in NYC

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ameri...27267140?mt=\8

She warned it took a long time to load but was worth it. She didn't
say if there was a charge. I do not have any equipment to load apps.
Is there a way I could see it without Apple equipment? Guess I could
Google and see if the photos are posted elsewhere. Should have done
that before starting this post.

Susan
Old March 29th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AllisonH

On 29/03/2011 9:33 AM, Susan Laity Price wrote:
a friend sent the following apps for the red and quilt show in NYC

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ameri...27267140?mt=\8

She warned it took a long time to load but was worth it. She didn't
say if there was a charge. I do not have any equipment to load apps.
Is there a way I could see it without Apple equipment? Guess I could
Google and see if the photos are posted elsewhere. Should have done
that before starting this post.

Susan

I downloaded the app to my laptop but can't figure out how to view it
with iTunes...maybe it's not possible? Or do I need to find someone
with an ipad?

Allison

Old March 29th 11, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ameri...sents/id42...8

She warned it took a long time to load but was worth it. She didn't
say if there was a charge. I do not have any equipment to load apps.
Is there a way I could see it without Apple equipment? Guess I could
Google and see if the photos are posted elsewhere. Should have done
that before starting this post.

Susan

Pat Sloan has set up a "blog" for all listings of pictures of the
exhibit. She has several already listed and wants more.

http://patsloan.typepad.com/pat_sloa...ilts-at-t.html

It is a long link, you may have to copy and paste to get it all in.

Pati, in Phx

Old March 29th 11, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX[_2_]

Someine posted this in another quilt group, for those without iPads, etc
(like me)...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1587925@N24/pool/

Bev in TX

Old March 29th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Thanks, Bev

-Irene

Old March 30th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

There's a lovely slideshow of the exhibit at the Martha Stewart site:

http://www.themarthablog.com/2011/03...-centuries-of-
red-and-white-quilts.html

marcella
Old March 30th 11, 02:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Opened right up for me as well. I have seen this on facebook, what a
wonderful show.
Old March 30th 11, 05:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Thanks for the link. It shows more than Martha's site. I showed the
pictures to my husband when he returned home from work tonight and he
started checking the airlines for flights available. I could take a 7
a.m. flight out of O'Hare, be in NYC by 10:00, enjoy the show and
return home tomorrow evening. People in his Chicago office do turn
around's to NYC all the time. Right then it sounded like a lot of work
but now, several hours later after I have rested, I wished I had taken
him up on the idea. When the show was first announce we talked about
going for the week end but then Mom had some medical issues and I
couldn't plan that far ahead. I would have to leave my house by 5:00
a.m. tomorrow which is only a few hours from now. Guess I will just
enjoy the photos.

Susan

wrote:
a friend sent the following apps for the red and quilt show in NYC

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ameri...sents/id42...8

She warned it took a long time to load but was worth it. She didn't
say if there was a charge. I do not have any equipment to load apps.
Is there a way I could see it without Apple equipment? Guess I could
Google and see if the photos are posted elsewhere. Should have done
that before starting this post.

Susan

Pat Sloan has set up a "blog" for all listings of pictures of the
exhibit. She has several already listed and wants more.

http://patsloan.typepad.com/pat_sloa...ilts-at-t.html

It is a long link, you may have to copy and paste to get it all in.

Pati, in Phx

Quilt apps for ipads - not really OT Sherry Starr[_3_] Quilting 2 December 30th 10 12:17 AM
Red Star Quilt R. E. Wicker Quilting 4 March 3rd 08 07:36 PM
Cool new technology with apps to polyclay Martha[_3_] Polymer Clay 0 May 8th 07 03:12 PM
Red Sea Quilt! Eddie Quilting 13 April 20th 06 11:10 PM
Washing a Red Quilt? dogmom Quilting 8 July 27th 05 07:52 PM