looking to meet new rockhound friends

Old November 17th 05, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Default looking to meet new rockhound friends

hello ladies and gents . i own a small rock shoppe here in southwest
oklahoma. currently i trade rocks shells indian artifacts etc with
people from about 18 states and 4 different countries. i have been
cutting and polishing rocks and making jewelry for yrs. if there is
anyone out there who shares my passion for rocks shells etc please post
a msg or feel free to e-mail me directly . thank you for letting me post
here... WOODY

Old November 19th 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

You might send photos

*************************************
[[moderator's note: A reminder to posters that graphic file attachments,
including photos cannot be posted to rec.crafts.jewelry directly, which allows
plain ascii text postings only. Instead, put your photos on the web, and
include the URL to them in your newsgroup post. If you need a place to host
your pictures, try www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com. I have no
connection to either, but they seem free and easy to use. PWR]]

OT - Heard from our friends MRH Yarn 11 August 28th 05 09:01 AM
Kind friends Roberta Zollner Quilting 3 June 30th 05 05:07 PM
My day out with friends, has beading content! Su/Cutworks Beads 12 October 4th 04 08:04 AM
Blown away by Quilting Friends Surprise shhdesigns Quilting 16 February 15th 04 07:34 AM
Meet ups, decluttering, general ramblings (some is off topic, some not) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 40 January 17th 04 07:02 PM