R.C.T.N. Challenge!!!!!

Old January 20th 04, 01:06 AM
Gillian Murray

I get a giggle at Fred, but he doesn't make me filter him. Maybe this is
where non-youth (aka maturity) comes in. One has to laugh at what were rigid
thoughts. A little leeway gives flexibility to thoughts, and therefore
laughter.
I wish I could put my thoughts in words as fluently as most of you. However,
sometimes too much effort is made in revoking something that would have died
a natural death.
Gillian
"Darla" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:24:48 GMT, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

I don't resent an anonymous person seconding the motion, but I do resent
the original post, coming as it does several days after things have
quieted down and from someone who often posts provocative material

himself.
He's another of my filters.
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.

Old January 20th 04, 01:41 AM
Deb Milner

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:14:28 -0600, "Fred" wrote:

Hey ya'll,

I think if we *ALL* try just a teenie weenie bit
we could go for a whole week being -

****** NICE ******

Is that for the group only, or do I have to be nice at home too?

--
Deb

WIP: How Great Thou Art (Leisure Arts Greatest Hymns II)
Old January 21st 04, 07:50 AM
Fred

Hi Gillian,
I've had a lot of weird things happen to me over the years but being
"filtered" has not been one of them.
What exactly is filtered in or filtered out?G

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

Success in one's career is no proof
and not much evidence that one is
not a dumbbell the rest of the time.

W.I.P. - "Fiddler on the Roof".
W.I.L., "Romantic Venice",
"Ocean Princess", "Southwest Charm",
"Rainbow Trail", "Indian Pottery", "One Earth",
"Spirit of the Full Moon"
and "+?", "+?", "+?".

ink.net...

Old January 21st 04, 07:49 PM
PaulaB

Deb Milner wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:14:28 -0600, "Fred" wrote:

Hey ya'll,

I think if we *ALL* try just a teenie weenie bit
we could go for a whole week being -

Is that for the group only, or do I have to be nice at home too?

Oh, now THAT'S funny! If you don't want to be nice at home I won't tell!!
LOL! Paula B.