More pretty glass

Old August 27th 03, 12:38 AM
Christina Peterson

Default More pretty glass

Lori Greenberg

Naos -- Excellent olives

Nina Star Aqua and purple
Oz dollars! Please buy this so I don't

Moon jewels
Purple bumps
Complex Plums

DCB warm and wonderful

PD stormy blues

Old August 27th 03, 12:50 AM
Dr. Sooz

Nina Star Aqua and purple
Oz dollars! Please buy this so I don't

Wow! I've put an eSnipe bid on it! I LOVE THIS!!!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 27th 03, 12:53 AM
Dr. Sooz

Moon jewels
Purple bumps
Complex Plums

You think Moon Jewels has enough freakin' pictures? (Sheesh -- two or three
would be enough) Takes forever to download 'em.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 27th 03, 12:55 AM
Dr. Sooz

Lori Greenberg

These seem pretty damn gorgeous, but they're hard to see in such a small,
not-close-up photo.....
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 27th 03, 05:10 AM
angela

"Christina Peterson" wrote ...
Nina Star Aqua and purple

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! **KLUNK**

ang.
____________________________
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

Old August 27th 03, 05:33 AM
CLP

Sooz - what is esnipe?

--
"Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really
bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Nina Star Aqua and purple

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...em=2654525 51

7
Oz dollars! Please buy this so I don't

Wow! I've put an eSnipe bid on it! I LOVE THIS!!!!!
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 27th 03, 07:09 AM
Dr. Sooz

Sooz - what is esnipe?

eSnipe
http://newsite.esnipe-west.com/?act=logout dolling.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old August 28th 03, 09:55 PM
Kandice Seeber

I like that she has a lot of bead pics, but she should take the background
off and consider shrinking the logo to help with the download time. The bead
pics are nice, but huge - maybe make them a tad smaller.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Moon jewels