RCB T-shirt logo.

Old August 27th 03, 12:28 AM
Helen Page

Dr. Sooz wrote:
If you have it as a graphics program, check out cafepress.com ...
they have it so you can put them on almost anything, and after
their basic price, you can charge whatever you want.

How about mugs? Or tote bags?!?

yep! and a zillion different styles of tshirt & bag, and mousemats, and
coasters, and license plates (? for car reg no), and... and... everything!

--
Free sweets: http://www.winsweets.co.uk/?ref=hummingbird

Old August 27th 03, 01:44 AM

"Shirley Shone" wrote:

Do you mean that I could sell them. I had not thought anyone would want
one.
Shirley

I want one!

Linda2

Old August 27th 03, 04:51 AM
melinda

Shirley Shone wrote:

[snip]
Again Vicki has risen to the occasion and put pictures up.
Please let me know what you think.

http://www.vickijean.com/shirley_shone.html

You've done a great job, Shirley! I like it.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old August 27th 03, 10:36 PM
Diana Curtis

Youre a peach to do this for us all, but you are right to take care of your
health first. I hope you will feel good again fast!
Hugs and chicken soup,
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
news
I have designed a new top for the logo using a Victorian clasp buckle.

I have approach some T-shirt Printers and depending on how many I need
printed it would cost between 25 and 30 dollars including airmail
postage and packing.

What do you think of this amount. Is it too much?

I have sent a scan to Vicki of the new design and asked to post when
she as put it up.

I have started with a head cold and my head aches and my nose is
dripping. So maybe in view of my health problems I should be going to
bed for a few hours. I do not want it to go on my chest.

This will be my last post today.
Sniffling Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

Old August 28th 03, 01:43 AM
Diana Curtis

Thats even better!
Di

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Shirley Shone
:

] I have sent a scan to Vicki of the new design and asked to post when
]she as put it up.

received and online.

http://www.vickijean.com/shirley_shone.html

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
It's not what you take, when you leave this world behind you;
it's what you leave behind you when you go. -- Randy Travis

Old August 28th 03, 02:03 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
Shirley Shone wrote:

It has been going around in my mind to design a T-shirt logo for RCB.
Well I have done so.
After many scanner full of beads I have come up with one and gone as far
to put it on a shirt.

I had difficulty taking the picture with it on my person. I stood in
front of the mirror and kind of angled the digital camera around,
pressed the button and hoped for the best. Of course the lettering came
out the wrong way round so had to use some software to put it the right
way round.

Again Vicki has risen to the occasion and put pictures up.
Please let me know what you think.

http://www.vickijean.com/shirley_shone.html

Love
Shirley

Love it!

--
-Kalera

---------

Regime change in 2004!

Old August 28th 03, 07:43 AM
Shirley Shone

Shirley, this is worrying me. Please keep us informed, okay? Get some REST.

Sooz, Do not worry, I had a fairly good nights sleep. I probably picked
up the bug when I went to the antique fair. I have not had a cold for
over 4 years. But when I do get one they make up for missed years. I
have already got my flu jab booked for October.

Is there a reason you're not doing the t-shirt through Cafe Press? It seems
like the most expedient, and least expensive, way to do it......IMO.

Now to answer this. I have no doubt that you are right. However lets get
this into perspective. I have done a Design that only applies to people
on this group. No other people will be interested. So maybe about a
dozen people will want one. Then after a month no more sales. So if
anyone wanted one I could get them made up in a good quality and at the
cheapest price I could which would not be as cheap as maybe you could
get them done.
I mean to say I have spent hours on this and I do have to have something
for my work put in.

I have taken steps to protect my design from being copied.

The next bit you are not going to like very much but it as to be faced.

With my state of health I do not want to open up accounts to be left
around for others to clear up. Mainly my husband. He has got enough on
looking after me and doing the heavy cleaning. If it wasn't for him I
would be unable to do what I do, do now.
He knows exactly about my financial bits and pieces , not as that
amounts to much but enough to be able to shut down the accounts. I keep
hoping I will win on the Premium bonds or the lottery.. Our son David
knows he would have to deal with my computer account and leave any
signing off messages for me. My DH does not have any ideas about
computers nor any wish to.
Whilst I would like to live many more years because I have got a lot to
pass on to others, Crafts that I can pass on. We know that my life could
be gone in a moment. My heart problems cannot be cured only helped to
survive a little longer.
So you will appreciate that I do not want to leave a host of things for
my family to clear up. The less the better.
After all they will have enough with the craft things that appear to
have grown like Quatermass over the last 4 decades. They would have to
have a car boot sale and antique fair of their own. LOL

So that is how I feel.
Shirley

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Shirley Shone

Old August 28th 03, 08:34 AM
Kandice Seeber

Holy crap!! I soooooo want one!! Shirley, that's AWESOME!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 28th 03, 08:35 AM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - riiiiiiight. You're being funny, right??

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Do you mean that I could sell them. I had not thought anyone would want
one.
Shirley

In article , Dr. Sooz
writes
Are these available, Shirley?!? (You're our Tinwoodswoman....though the
builders remembered to give YOU a heart....)

Glad you like it Sooz. I thought the heart typifies the lovely heart
warming people of this group.
Also it covers my heart with all the metal bits in it. LOL
Shirley

~~
Sooz
-------
I don't really like sex anymore. I have jewelry now. ~ Heidi Fleiss
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A through Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

--
Shirley Shone

Silver logo tags Shirley Shone Beads 1 August 9th 03 05:00 PM
OT - Arondelle, I got the shirt! Lee S. Billings Beads 2 July 23rd 03 11:01 PM