I'm baaaackkkk!

Old January 19th 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle1963

Default I'm baaaackkkk!

I've been perusing the newsgroup (with the help of Louise and her news
server advice), and am delighted to see all the old familiar names here.
Yes, I've been on a bit of walkabout the past year, and am trying to
get into a more settled mode in my life.

About last year at this time, I received the most beautiful hug quilt
from you all. It has a place of honor at the bottom of my bed. I've
thought of you often. I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with
all of you, and doing some quilt talk.

Michelle in Wichita, KS (formerly of Nevada)
Old January 19th 12, 09:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Welcome back, girl! You have been missed here!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old January 19th 12, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

It's always good to see one of our "old" friends!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old January 19th 12, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle1963

Thanks so much, Karen!

Old January 21st 12, 10:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Welcome home! Working on anything?
Roberta in D