Ok - got it started!

Old February 9th 11, 01:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Ok - got it started!

I put the first stitches in to Herbal Essence yesterday - I waffled on the
fabric quite a bit. I had picked out a steel blue, but quickly realized that
greens disappeared on it when stitched. The floss toss had looked good.

I've ended up on a light blue lagauna. I'll snap a picture and post it after
my errands!
Cheryl

Old February 12th 11, 08:07 AM
first be first be is offline
Junior Member

Moving from the Pacific North West to Houston has been horrible. Not because Houston is a bad place, but because I miss going to and looking at the ocean and the fresh air. It truly has affected me and my personhood.
scarf | scarves

New Here - Getting Started lantonel Polymer Clay 1 August 5th 06 01:10 AM
I have started something.. [email protected] Yarn 5 January 30th 06 06:53 AM
I have started again Kari Yarn 6 January 18th 06 02:54 AM
Getting started Weldingquilter Quilting 11 January 12th 06 02:16 PM
Not Started Any New XS Yet Threaded Needlework 0 May 6th 05 06:20 AM