PING DI - Wisconsin

Old March 29th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
katieW.

Default PING DI - Wisconsin

You've often said you are a cleaning whirlwind..... would you
whirlwind into my house and help me before Sunday?? I am soooooooooo
running out of time. The kitchen is done, all the cabinets scrubbed
and all of the wood oiled. The carpets are done, just had them
shampooed yesterday. So, it is mainly oiling woodwork, washing
windows, wiping down walls with a damp cloth (I've kicked up lots of
dust) bathrooms, tile floor, etc.

I will pay good $$$$ and will owe you a HUGE favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie
email me at wisemommy at hotmail dot com

Old March 29th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Hi Katie,

I'm a cleaning slug, but if you were closer, I'd come over and help!!

Good luck with the selling!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
oups.com...

Old March 30th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
katieW.

Jerri -

Thanks!! Michael is begging to visit, so maybe we'll try and head
down your way soon!

Katie

On Mar 29, 5:53 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Hi Katie,

I'm a cleaning slug, but if you were closer, I'd come over and help!!

Good luck with the selling!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com"katieW." wrote in message

oups.com...

You've often said you are a cleaning whirlwind..... would you
whirlwind into my house and help me before Sunday?? I am soooooooooo
running out of time. The kitchen is done, all the cabinets scrubbed
and all of the wood oiled. The carpets are done, just had them
shampooed yesterday. So, it is mainly oiling woodwork, washing
windows, wiping down walls with a damp cloth (I've kicked up lots of
dust) bathrooms, tile floor, etc.

I will pay good $$$$ and will owe you a HUGE favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie
email me at wisemommy at hotmail dot com- Hide quoted text -