Say WHAT????

Old October 11th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Say WHAT????

OK I am reading a description of beads that are on sale at a (shall
remain nameless as I am about to blast them) rather popular bead
seller. If they are anything like me, the more they want to get rid of
the beads, the more you talk them up. LOLOLOLOL.

So the description for a strand of amethyst briolettes says, "Handy to
have in case of emergencies."

What kind of emergencies do you all have that require a strand of
briolettes?

LMAO

(all I can think of is to stick them up my nose when I am having a
nosebleed....) Speaking of, Kalera, how are you doing?

Becki

Old October 11th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
katieW.

And the Johnny Carson Memorial Award for most oblique segue goes
to...... Becki! YEAH!!!!!!!

Old October 11th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Oh Lordy, I don't remember Johnny Carson doing that. LMAO

I went and got OLD

Old October 11th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - handy if you have a teeny tiny leak....somewhere?

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old October 12th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Personally, I CAN see when you might have an emergency need for amethyst
briolettes!!! Not that I've ever had any anyway... but can you have too much
amethyst? Another thing handy for emergencies is Fresh Water Pearls and
glue - they go with anything. And I'll bet dear Becki that you keep jade on
hand for emergencies!!! Come on, fess up now! hahahahahahahahha

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
. ..

Old October 12th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

I have no beading emergencies. A beading emergency is when you run out
of clasps, and clasps are easy enough to make from wire. Just liked
the use of the work "emergency" and the potential for Amethyst
briolettes to be the thing to "save" it. LOL

Becki

Old October 12th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

Beckibead wrote:
I have no beading emergencies. A beading emergency is when you run out
of clasps, and clasps are easy enough to make from wire. Just liked
the use of the work "emergency" and the potential for Amethyst
briolettes to be the thing to "save" it. LOL

Becki

`````````````````````````
I have a bead emergency all the time!!! I understand it. I NEED those
briolettes, they'll reassure me in my time of need and
desperation............
;-)

Old October 15th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

In case of EMERGENCIES? Hahahahahaa!

Maybe they mean they'll be useful for trade if civilization collapses?

And for how I'm doing... not bleeding, breathing pretty well unless I
lay flat on my back (my uvula is still swollen and it partially blocks
my airways), and not in anything that I would consider "pain" after the
last few weeks! IOW, AWESOME.

http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.bridgetownglass.com
On eBay: http://www.snurl.com/1sfe
Old October 15th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

LMAO "a teeny tiny leak"!

I don't even know why that's so funny... but it is.