[ADVERT] freshwater pearls

Old August 26th 05, 03:53 PM
naszawyprawa

Default [ADVERT] freshwater pearls

Dear,

We are the Polish, who live and do business in China. One of our profile are
Chinese cultured pearls.
Our business relationships with local partners are based on friendship and
confidence. That way we have a possibility to get a real sources of offered
by us products, excluding the long chain of agents and sellers.

We stock up at the local pearl markets, witch buy pearls from farmers and
sell them to wholesalers from Beijing or Shanghai. Many of our products we
buy at the factories, which clean, classify, and match up pearls and which
are next after farmers in the pearl business pyramid.

Our independence guarantee competitive prices and good quality in concrete
class of pearls, because we choose them by ourselves.

We sell cultured in China freshwater loose pearls. Our main profile is
middle class, good quality pearls, which are sold usually by jeweller's
shops.
We can also supply very high quality, exclusive pearls.
For more details please visit our web page at: www.ISOpearls.com

best regards
Wojciech Stan Mysiara

O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O
www.ISOpearls.com

Old August 27th 05, 08:16 AM
m3rma1d

Holy feck!!!!--Peter, I know you don't let a lot of ads come thru, but I
wanted to say "thanks" for this one... especially 'cos it's almost like you
saw my day or something.

I've been looking for a good pearl source for some types I can't seem to
find many (if any) of... While I've always liked some fw pearls, but it
started to become more intense about a month ago when I got an idea I really
stuck in my head--but can only get out if I find the right pieces to make it
work.

Today, the idea took a slight twist, and while out shopping I became
OBSESSED... Finding nothing quite right, I came home & scoured ebay, and
google(which sucks for this, btw), and some other kinda places.... but
nothing is *quite* doing it for me (very few are almost there.. but... just
the slightest things differing from my mind-consuming vision and making me
go so stupidly crazy I wanna go beat up all the oysters in the seafood dept.
at the local supermarket... haha, no I don't really wanna. But it was fun to
say.)

So yeah, really weird you let this ad come through on this very day that I
am teetering on mental breakdown.

While I don't see the thngs I want specifically on this page, I am going to
email them because they seem to be higher up the 'totem pole' than anyplace
I can find...

(If anyone has any other reccomendations for really excellent freshwater
pearl sources, please send them my way! ackup for if this doesn't pan out,
and even if it does, I love to have as many choices as I can ever get as far
as where I wanna toss money)
I'm looking for some undrilled "keshi" or "keishi"(I've seen it spelled even
more ways than that)in some various colors and shapes.. I've found very
very few places for ANY undrilled freshwater pearls, and they all want my
tax Id number (hell, so do I come to think of it...)
But yeah I'll shut up now... No I wont.
See what going crazy does to a chick?
You'd think being a mermaid & all, I could just swim around & get any kinda
pearl I wanted for free...
If I don't find something soon, and I DO snap, maybe I'll try that.

-- m3rma1d
--
www.creativespill.com
To reply in email, remove my panties.

Old August 27th 05, 08:24 AM
Peter W.. Rowe,

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 00:16:32 -0700, in ?? "m3rma1d"
wrote:

-Peter, I know you don't let a lot of ads come thru, but I
wanted to say "thanks" for this one... especially 'cos it's almost like you
saw my day or something.

The group charter prohibits MOST commercial advertising, but the intent is to keep
the group focused on the needs and purposes of those working with jewelry, rather
than being a sales forum in which to sell jewelry to the general public. The
charter specifically allows ads for closeouts, HARD TO FIND MATERIALS, used tools
and equipment, and the like. In short, ads that would be of particular interest
to jewelry craftspeople. The net is full of companies selling all sorts of stuff,
both to us and to the public, and these, even when they call themselves wholesale
level, generally are not allowed simply because they are clearly aimed at pretty
much anyone, and usually present no special advantage to buyers over all the rest.
Plus, most of these are already easy enough to find by anyone with rudimentary web
skills. This one, with no posted prices, specifically adressing only pearls,
and a clearly stated 800 dollar minimum purchase, as well as it's position close
to the source, suggested it might be of greater interest to jewelers than the
usual gem dealer advertisments, so it was allowed. I am glad you find it of
interest. Let us know if you find the company to be a good one to deal with.

Peter
Old August 28th 05, 12:48 AM
Marilee J. Layman

http://www.monsterslayer.com/Pearls/Pearls.htm

--
Marilee J. Layman

Old November 23rd 05, 08:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Default ATTN Marilee [ADVERT] freshwater pearls would Conho Pearls

Marilee ,
Have you heard of "Concho Pearls"? All natural non cultured (as
yet). I know one of the "divers" who had supplied a number of the local
jewelers with them. The last time I talked to James he still had number of
them in various sizes,shapes (roundish to baroque) colors (pinkish to deep
lavender), and price ranges ($5.00 or $10.00 to around $5 grand)
The reason for the all natural---- several people have tried to culture
them over the last 20 years, but the clams don't take well to transplanting
from the Concho river and only live a few weeks afterward normally.
If your still interested in fresh water pearls let me know and I'll pass
it along to James

Gerard Goff

Old November 24th 05, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:04:50 GMT, "juryrigd"
wrote:

Marilee ,

Sorry, I answered this question, I didn't ask it.

.. .