back from the Gathering

Old August 24th 03, 06:39 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article ,
uppies (Dr. Sooz) wrote:

Wow -- how KEWL. I love it. Wish we could see the piece you made. :-(

Well, I have a friend who really wanted a gift for his mom, and
he really liked one of my sets, and she really likes bracelets, and I
really love this friend, so... before long I somehow found myself
promising to make a bracelet. $60 in Swarovski, Bali, and assorted
supplies later, I have a bracelet and a matching pair of earrings, and
guess what? I LOVE it! I didn't make a penny (lost some money, in fact)
but my friend gets a killer gift for his mom, and I have a NEW HOBBY.
Yippee!

~~
Sooz

I'll photograph it before he takes it... maybe I can get Moxley to put
it up on our family website!

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org
Old August 26th 03, 12:44 AM
Beadseeker

I second the motion...

Deirdre

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:57:19 GMT, Kalera Stratton
wrote:

We should have an RCB get-together if a bunch of people here go to the
Gathering next year!

If I go, I'd love to really meet all of you.
Patti
Old August 26th 03, 07:22 PM
Deirdre S.

If we can manage it, it should be a major blast.

Deirdre

Old August 27th 03, 04:44 AM
Beadseeker

It would be fun, but I doubt that I'll get to go to Portland. Our 25th
anniversary is next year and I'm holding out for another trip to Paris, which
is the MOST romantic place on earth. Lou has never been there, although I have
been there 4 times!!!
Patti

Old August 29th 03, 01:56 AM
Carol in SLC

I can't understand why you'd rather go to Paris than Portland

Me either, LOL. After all - you can DRIVE to Portland!!

Carol in SLC
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg

OT I am back from my honeymooooon Dr. Sooz Beads 1 August 4th 03 04:02 AM
I am back Dr. Sooz Beads 14 August 4th 03 02:16 AM
Gotta go back to work saucy Beads 1 August 1st 03 10:37 PM
I'm Back! AND show and tell! Beadbimbo Beads 26 July 31st 03 03:45 PM
I'm back! Sjpolyclay Beads 25 July 7th 03 05:42 PM