article posted--Bead Bugle Update

Old April 6th 05, 11:12 PM
Sarajane Helm

Default article posted--Bead Bugle Update

Hi everybody! The new edition of the Bead Bugle is up online, with a
two-part polymer clay "Bauble Bath" project by me, Sarajane! Hope you enjoy
it---click on the header of the article when you get there to access the
entire part one. Part two comes next week!
http://beadbugle.com

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old April 7th 05, 12:06 AM
Diana Curtis

Hahaha, hangy down thing. That sounds familiar. Wonderful tute... I cant
wait to see part two!
Diana

Old April 7th 05, 02:15 AM
Sarajane Helm

I have this incredibly literal streak.....I calls 'em as I sees 'em. (and
the opposite of hangy-down-things is sticky-ups)

Old April 7th 05, 03:37 AM
Polly S.

Sarajane Helm wrote:
Hi everybody! The new edition of the Bead Bugle is up online, with a
two-part polymer clay "Bauble Bath" project by me, Sarajane! Hope you enjoy
it---click on the header of the article when you get there to access the
entire part one. Part two comes next week!
http://beadbugle.com

Don't know if I've said this before but I *love* you hair!!!

A friend noticed a bit of grey hair on my head the other day. Woo hoo!!!
Finally! Just hope it doesn't take more than a decade to go mostly
grey like my mom's did!

Off to read now (dial-up, slow page loads!)

Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old April 7th 05, 04:54 PM
Sarajane Helm

Thank you Polly! As to speeding up the greying process---have kids. and
thats not being snotty, really----my hair turned silver at a faster rate
after pregnancies, although it COULD have just been aging....but I've read
thats a trigger from many people. Something about the tie in of how a body
utilizes b vitamins, hormones, and cell death in the melanin (colored part
of skin and hair cells) It runs on both sides of my family. I've got a
friend that keeps urging me to tint it purple, as I have the perfect base
for any color!!

Old April 7th 05, 05:09 PM
Polly S.

Sarajane Helm wrote:
Thank you Polly! As to speeding up the greying process---have kids. and
thats not being snotty, really----my hair turned silver at a faster rate
after pregnancies, although it COULD have just been aging....but I've read
thats a trigger from many people. Something about the tie in of how a body
utilizes b vitamins, hormones, and cell death in the melanin (colored part
of skin and hair cells) It runs on both sides of my family. I've got a
friend that keeps urging me to tint it purple, as I have the perfect base
for any color!!

Mine just got darker with my two kids but, after the day I had yesterday
w/ the little mini-monster that used to be my grandson, I probably have
lots more grey!!! He's better today... must have been some cosmic
anomaly or something...

Now that my mom has finally 'gone grey' it just suits her so well but
she keeps it pretty short. I'm going the other way and though I need a
trim (its been years!) mine is going to stay long as I long as I have hair!

And, btw, the lentil article was perfect timing. Thats my favorite
'shape' but I've just been practicing with scraps... finally ready to
start using some of the canes I've collected though.

Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old April 7th 05, 06:45 PM
Georgia

Sarajane, you really should try the lavender. It really looks awesome. On
20-somethings up through 80-somethings.

Georgia

news