just a quick break..

Old February 25th 04, 03:06 AM
julia sidebottom

Default just a quick break..

Well I am finally taking a break from the marathon quilt making of
the last 2 days. My fingers are raw from the hand stitching of each of
this small blocks. I have now completed 8 1/2 of them and am in a need
of a few hours of sleep and rest. I am determined to get this quilt
done in the next week, or at least before this baby is born if he stays
put for a bit.
So again if you don't see much of me here during this marathon don't
despair, I am really quilting my fingers to the bone.
juliasb

Old February 25th 04, 03:45 AM
Shelly

You GO Julia!!! You go girl! Get that quilt done. I wish I was there and
could help you some. I have faith in you and know that you'll get it done
before that baby gets here.;o)

Shelly

Old February 25th 04, 10:10 AM
Kate Dicey

julia sidebottom wrote:

Well I am finally taking a break from the marathon quilt making of
the last 2 days. My fingers are raw from the hand stitching of each of
this small blocks. I have now completed 8 1/2 of them and am in a need
of a few hours of sleep and rest. I am determined to get this quilt
done in the next week, or at least before this baby is born if he stays
put for a bit.
So again if you don't see much of me here during this marathon don't
despair, I am really quilting my fingers to the bone.
juliasb

OUCH! I know how you feel - the bridal stuff is taking over here!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Quick makes emma J General Crafting 0 June 27th 04 02:21 PM
FA: Rugmaking: 3 Quick and Easy Ways, 1977 HB Number1Fred Marketplace 0 June 14th 04 12:31 AM
Taking a break from the group this week Marisa Cappetta Beads 3 April 26th 04 11:04 PM
Quick Grab? Dan Wenz Doll Houses 2 September 29th 03 01:48 PM
QUICK QUILTS using Quick Bias MerryStahel Quilting 2 September 9th 03 01:49 PM