Heart Success!! AD kinda but not really, and other stuff

Old August 14th 03, 04:21 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default Heart Success!! AD kinda but not really, and other stuff

I did not one but TWO successful hearts today! That's a definite
breakthrough. They're in the kiln with a bunch of other stuff. Barring any
unforseen kiln disasters, they should be available sometime tomorrow.

My hearts are poofy, and don't really look like butts - which is a good
thing. They're not huge, but not small - being a little over an inch or so.
And they're not flat, like the first few I did that turned out yucky. They
don't look like anyone else's that I have seen lately. Holes are vertical -
from the fat part of the heart to the bottom skinny part. Great for
pendants.

The first one is black with just a small raised flower in the corner, on one
side only. I did a couple of matching raised floral beads, small enough for
earrings.

The second one is pale pink with fuchsia scrolls that are slightly raised.
I did a couple of accents in the same colors.

I also did a large encased focal that turned out really cool - pink and
black with swirls. And a medium sampler set of pinks and black, with raised
florals, scrolls, dots, and a new (to me) design that looks like stained
glass mosaics.

It's safe to say that the concentrator rocks.

I am not sure if I want to list anything on eBay, or whether I should just
put everything up on the site. I have never priced hearts before, but I
think I can work that out tonight. Don't mind me - just musing. LOL
Anyone interested enough to talk me out of putting things up for auction?
Pics of course will be forthcoming. Thoughts? Am I rambling on and on about
my beads too much?

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old August 14th 03, 04:26 AM
Carol in SLC

I am not sure if I want to list anything on eBay, or whether I should just put
everything up on the site.

Kandice, for *sure* talk to Becki about those hearts!!

Carol in SLC

Old August 14th 03, 05:13 AM
BeckiBead

WOW I haven't read any posts all week, and I found this one? MY LUCK and God
loves me!

Becki
But what it sounded like
when she yelled was, "She prefers dicks". --Tina
Old August 14th 03, 05:24 AM
Dr. Sooz

I also did a large encased focal that turned out really cool - pink and
black with swirls. And a medium sampler set of pinks and black, with raised
florals, scrolls, dots, and a new (to me) design that looks like stained
glass mosaics.

~SHRIEK!~
~~
Sooz
-------
Let the beauty we love be what we do. --Rumi
I'm not a hamster, and life's not a wheel. --Sooz
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old August 14th 03, 05:36 AM
Tink

Either way, WE ALL NEED TO SEE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

OR YOU COULD SELL THEM DIRECTLY TO ME since I forced you to do this, LOL

Old August 14th 03, 01:02 PM
angela

I have money burning a hole in my pocket with "KANDICE BEADS" written all
over it. On your site or on eBay, either way I'm ready!

ang.
____________________________
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

newseD_a.95698$cF.28721@rwcrnsc53...

Old August 14th 03, 02:32 PM
Lisa Kisner

Since I have been lurking here lately, I have learned to drool, LOL. Please
post pics as I have installed a bucket next to the keyboard grin

Lisa

Old August 14th 03, 05:13 PM
Dr. Sooz

Since I have been lurking here lately, I have learned to drool,

Haw!
~~
Sooz
-------

Old August 14th 03, 11:25 PM
Deirdre S.

"Oh, boy" to the first question. "Never" to the second.

Deirdre

Old August 14th 03, 11:34 PM
laura

Pictures! Pictures!