Liturgical Stole

Old April 13th 04, 01:29 AM
Mira

Default Liturgical Stole

Hello. Where can I find Liturgical Stole that I can do cross stitch?
Thanks,
Mira
http://home.comcast.net/~miralyn

Old April 13th 04, 02:52 AM
Texasxsgal1

Here's a asite i have in my faves that I think will help

http://www.netpluscom.com/~bergmann/index.html

kathy
san antonio
Old April 13th 04, 04:02 AM
Mira

Hi Kathy,
Many thanks for the link. It's a big help.
Mira

Old April 13th 04, 02:42 PM
Boohoo1971

http://www.netpluscom.com/~bergmann/index.html

What a wonderful site! I used to be a member of a church whose Christmas tree
had member made ornaments. As a stitcher I had an awful time finding charts
for symbols of the church. I took one look at the site and said "Christmas
Tree" at St. Clements. Boo
Old April 13th 04, 03:41 PM
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen

Boohoo1971 wrote:

http://www.netpluscom.com/~bergmann/index.html

What a wonderful site! I used to be a member of a church whose Christmas tree
had member made ornaments. As a stitcher I had an awful time finding charts
for symbols of the church. I took one look at the site and said "Christmas
Tree" at St. Clements. Boo

Our church has a tree with handmade ornaments in cross-stitch. We used
the designs by Designing Women. Here's the Hoffman link:

http://www.hoffmandis.com/productlst.cfm

The designs are fairly simple to stitch and turn out beautifully.

Sue

Old April 18th 04, 04:39 AM
Allie Orange

I am considering making Christmas ornaments for two trees in my dining room
and am thinking of using these patterns from Serendipity called "Velvet
Christmas":
http://www.serendipitydesigns.com/Se...christmas.html

You can make them either in the jewel colors or in all white for Chrismons.
I think I prefer the jewel tones. You can purchase velvet frames for the
ornaments which really finish them off nicely.

Allie Orange