random squishing

Old April 1st 04, 04:15 PM
CNYstitcher

Default random squishing

OKay, I decided to finally do some more random squishing, so I picked
up 6 FQs yesterday and they went out 1st class mail today.

I bought:
1 black
1 brown
1 purple
1 blue
1 bright print
1 yellow

So, I thought I'd warn the group.....I serched through the directory by
"favorites" and chose people at random.......can't wait to see the reactions

Larisa, warning because it has been so long since I've been able to
squish anybody that I didn't want people to have heart attacks

Old April 1st 04, 09:44 PM
The Brown Family

O.K........I'll be waiting by the mailbox Larissa (LOL)!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old April 2nd 04, 12:39 AM
nzl*

there just aint enough LIME in this world.
roflmao,
jeanne
rqfgau
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"CNYstitcher" wrote...

Old April 2nd 04, 07:27 AM
melinda

nzl* wrote:
there just aint enough LIME in this world.
roflmao,
jeanne
rqfgau

If you don't mind poly cotton I'll send you some, eventually.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old April 2nd 04, 07:58 AM
nzl*

well shucks, Melinda,
i was just pulling her thread, lol.
i dont use poly cuz it makes me itch sometimes.
thanks for thinking of me though.
this week has been a bit of an itcher all the way round, eeeeeeek!
jeanne
rqfgau
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

nzl* wrote...
there just aint enough LIME in this world.
roflmao,
jeanne

"Melinda' wrote...

Old April 2nd 04, 02:30 PM
cas

If you're THAT keen on LIME I could arrange a real squishy sorta package to
arrive - by the time they get from west oz to nz the limes from my parents
lime tree should be lovely and squished. (only sort of lime I let in this
house!)

Carolyn

Old April 2nd 04, 03:25 PM
The Brown Family

I was just kidding Larissa, just pulling a LN........by the way where is
that girl these days!!!!!

Old April 2nd 04, 09:31 PM
nzl*

roflmao, silly, cas.
i like that kind of lime as well as the fabric kind but i think nzpost would
have kittens. those i dont want.
how do you cook all that scrummy thai food without some lime?
jeanne
rqfgau
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"cas" wrote...

Old April 3rd 04, 12:43 AM
melinda

nzl* wrote:
well shucks, Melinda,
i was just pulling her thread, lol.
i dont use poly cuz it makes me itch sometimes.
thanks for thinking of me though.
this week has been a bit of an itcher all the way round, eeeeeeek!
jeanne
rqfgau

If I find something to send to you I'll check it first then, just
a matter of doing a quick burn test on a little snip of the fabric.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol