Glendale Quilt guild show this weekend anyone?

Old March 18th 04, 04:46 AM
Ginger in CA

Default Glendale Quilt guild show this weekend anyone?

Howdy, all!
Haven't seen any posts to figure who may be up for a meet-up at the
Glendale Quilt show this weekend. It is being held once again at the
Burbank Hilton (right acrost the street from Burbank Airport).

Rumors have it our Miz Butterfly will be there with her court......

Have a peace-filled/piece-filled day,
Ginger in CA
thinking of taking the train down. It means an hour or so of watching
out the window, a reason to limit my purchases, and hey! the train
station is only 4 blocks from our house!
Old March 18th 04, 01:45 PM
Debbi

Not sure if I will be able to go. The two gals I was going to drive up with
are unable to attend and I have a temp job working with the Register of
Voters. We have a special election going on and they have not yet sent out
350000 ballots. I may have to work on Sat. If I do, I can handle overtime!
Will pay for more fabric. Sunday, DS has a piano recital so that will be
out.

Have a feeling I am going to be missing everyone. Has Moira arrived in CA
yet?

Debbi in SO CA

om...

Old March 18th 04, 02:27 PM
Sk8eraunt

You know, this happened last year. When I saw "Glendale Quilt Show", I
immediately thought there was a quilt show in my home town of Glendale, AZ.
Then I have to take a deep breath, calm down and remember the quilt show is in
Glendale, CA!! Not a nice thing to do to someone who is easily excitable!!

Have a great time at the quilt show, ladies!

kaila, from Glendale, antique capital of AZ
Old March 18th 04, 11:47 PM
Butterfly

I'm not talking.....
Butterfly (SOCALOTL)