Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows

Old March 2nd 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

Default Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows

Anyone going to the Vegas bead shows on Friday May 30 through Sunday June 1,
2008?

Just curious since I am going - will probably go to the Friday shows. From
what I am able to find so far, there are three shows.

1) International Gem and & Jewelry Show at the Cashman Center

2) Bead Renaissance Show at the Palace Station

3) Whole Bead Show at the Alexis Park Resort Hotel

Are there any more shows at other places? I plan to hit all three of the
shows that I am aware of. Anyone else going???

Sterling

Old March 3rd 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Oh, I wish I were going!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old March 4th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

No one else going to VEGAS???

Sterling

Old March 5th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Mar 3, 11:04*pm, "Sterling" wrote:
No one else going to VEGAS???

Sterling

Sterling, Vegas is a little far away from NJ where I live...so, no I
won't be going.
I will, however, be hitting most of the bead shows around here - Whole
Bead in NYC, Bead Binge in Cherry Hill, NJ, Innovative in Edison, etc.
I, of course, need and deserve more beads!!! rofl.

Have a great time at the Vegas shows and please post what you bought
and what the new trends are...inquiring minds want to know!!

Patti
Old March 6th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

Sure thing Patti. I'll definitely post my finds. Vegas is pretty far from
where I live too, (I'm on the east coast) but I've made the trip every year
now for the past 5 years. I have family who live in Vegas so for me, its
only the price of a plane ticket and of course every year I have to see a
show. *laughing* I've seen 2 Cirque du Soleil shows so far, and plan to
see a third this year. They are amazing.
I had no idea there were bead shows in Vegas, so when I found out I decided
to plan my yearly trip to coincide with the bead show. Smart huh? Oh man,
I am gonna drag my mom, sister in law, and 5 year old niece to all three
shows and wear their asses out! They wont understand what's going on, but
it will definitely be an eye opener for them. heheheheheeh

I'd love to go to the NY shows!! I bet those are a blast and I am sure
you'll get to see some way cool stuff. Hope you post your finds too!

Sterling

Old March 8th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

How fun! I'm so jealous!!

I look forward to hearing about it.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"

Old March 9th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Libby

On Mar 2, 4:16 pm, "Sterling" wrote:
Anyone going to the Vegas bead shows on Friday May 30 through Sunday June 1,
2008?

Just curious since I am going - will probably go to the Friday shows. From
what I am able to find so far, there are three shows.

1) International Gem and & Jewelry Show at the Cashman Center

2) Bead Renaissance Show at the Palace Station

3) Whole Bead Show at the Alexis Park Resort Hotel

Are there any more shows at other places? I plan to hit all three of the
shows that I am aware of. Anyone else going???

Sterling

Sterling,

I am brand new here. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks.

I sell mostly vintage glass beads on Etsy at picklevalentine.etsy.com
I am also an avid hobbyist jewelry-maker and I collect mostly vintage
glass beads, too. I have seldom met a vintage glass bead I didn't
love. (Even the so-called ugly ones.)

I wish I could go to Las Vegas. I am in Ohio and too broke right now.
However, I do get a lot of vicarious pleasure over other peoples'
finds (!!) so please post your treasures. Pretty please.

Karleen, I bought a really darling bead set from you several years ago
at JustBeads. You had beaded an adorable cab with a scarecrow! I
bought under the name of Libbybeads.

I used to sell at eBay, which was very good to me, under that name but
took a year off because I had cataracts...omg. Boy I never appreciated
my vision so much as when I couldn't see!! It took over a year...two
surgeries on each eye. When I decided to come back to eBay, they had
just implemented the new fees. I sat down with a calculator and
quickly realized that I would be selling at almost a loss if I stayed
there, so I moved on to Etsy in January. It is a fabulous site...so
friendly, too.

Libby
Old March 14th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Hey Libby! ~ waving like crazy ~

Did you make anything with that bead set? Would love to see it. Haven't
beaded much since I started working FT - bummer - but hope to get back into
it soon!

Glad you're back and your eyes are better!

Hugs, karleen

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old April 3rd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Pam

I live in Vegas. LOL
So, I'm sure I"ll be there! LOL
Pam

Sterling wrote:
No one else going to VEGAS???

Sterling

Old April 4th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling

WOOO HOOO!

Its gonna be awesome!

Are you going to the Friday, Saturday, or Sunday shows? I've already
mapped out where I am going first, and I've already created the invoice
forms that I use to document my purchases... now all I have left to do is
go over my inventory and see what I need.

I cant wait. Maybe I will see you there? I'll be the one with mother and
sister-in-law and perhaps my young niece in tow.

Sterling

"Pam" wrote in message
:I live in Vegas. LOL
: So, I'm sure I"ll be there! LOL
: Pam
:
:
: Sterling wrote:
: No one else going to VEGAS???
:
: Sterling
:
:

PNW Bead shows? Zk Beads 4 June 7th 07 10:01 AM
CATS Hershey head count [email protected] Needlework 7 September 21st 05 04:22 AM
AD (sort of) - Bead Rennaissance in Las Vegas VManes Beads 0 May 31st 04 09:49 PM
Bead Shows Lattes Beads 7 April 16th 04 06:02 PM
Speaking of bead shows, who's going to Bead & Button?? Beadseeker Beads 10 February 25th 04 05:32 AM