AD and news - new beads and more

Old February 23rd 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD and news - new beads and more

Hi everyone - did you all miss me? I know it's been quite awhile!
I've been here - just ill and doing really big orders (sometimes at
the same time!)

I finally have some brand new beads for you to look at - all have
been listed in my new Etsy store. I really like selling there - they
are really supportive of artists and people who sell handicrafts and
supplies - and it's a fun place to look around. I hope you will
check out my items there!

Air & Earth at Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=79818

There are some medium sized sets, a couple of focals and lots of cell
phone charms for sale there right now.

I have also updated the website with some new things on the Made to
Order page and in the galleries.

Lastly, I am going to be featured in the May/June issue of Step By
Step Beads magazine - I made a necklace and earring set with some of
my cube beads - there's a tutorial and some pics - I hope you will
check it out when it hits newstands, likely in April.

That's about it - have a great weekend everyone!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old February 23rd 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
Hi everyone - did you all miss me? I know it's been quite awhile!
I've been here - just ill and doing really big orders (sometimes at
the same time!)

Yes, I missed you! Desperately!

Pink Swirl is quite possibly the yummiest bead I have seen in a long time. I
want to eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat it!

Welcome back!

Linda2

Old February 25th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Hi, Kandice, welcome home!!!
I have missed you and was wondering how you are. Love your new Etsy
shop, that Creamsickle cell phone charm is to die for.

Hope you will be around more.

Patti
Old February 27th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Feb 23, 3:47*pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
[...]

Hope your Better Smile Congrads Smile