HI! OT

Old January 26th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default HI! OT

Hey, everyone! It's been fiftygazillion years since I have had time to
post, so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. More of an update on me
coming later! I hope everyone is doing well - I need to spend some time
catching up.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old January 26th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Hi, Kandice!
Welcome back, I've missed you. Hope all is well.

Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old January 28th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Jan 26, 4:16 am, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
Hey, everyone! It's been fiftygazillion years since I have had time to
post, so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. More of an update on me
coming later! I hope everyone is doing well - I need to spend some time
catching up.

--
Kandice Seeberwww.lampwork.nethttp://coloraddiction.wordpress.com/http://kseeber.etsy.com

Hi Kandice,
been to your website to look at Sooz's links list and wondering how
you;re
doing too (not that I have heard from Sooz in ages, and she hasn't
been
around here either). Thanks for coming by (not that I hadn't been away
for
ages myself too).

Aloha!
Maren
(just took a lampworking class, more about that in another thread)
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/
Old January 30th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

On Jan 27, 11:48*pm, Maren at google wrote:
On Jan 26, 4:16 am, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:

Hey, everyone! *It's been fiftygazillion years since I have had time to
post, so I just wanted to say hi to everyone. *More of an update on me
coming later! * I hope everyone is doing well - I need to spend some time
catching up.

--
Kandice Seeberwww.lampwork.nethttp://coloraddiction.wordpress.com/http://kseeber.et...

Sooz is doing well. Winter is always tough for her. I HEAR (from
her) that her hair is now a cherry red and she is considering adding a
purple streak (with white fringes framing her face). I haven't
physically seen her in over a year. Am looking forward to seeing this
do.

Becki